Teabags and Processed Meats May Be Key Dietary Sources of PFAS

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
“Silken” bags. Those are the types of tea bags they use at Starbucks. What about the old school/regular bags? Like ones Lipton uses.
I don’t want to task any risks so I make sure to only use loose leaf tea for my drinks.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Is it the soil, packaging, water source, or what for the pfas in the tea? The article isn’t specific.

It's a lil of everything. Water production companies are exposed to PFAS through pollution. The packaging is really where the PFAS exposure is harmful cuz of the plastic. Also the tea bags are paper products which has PFAS exposure.

Damn near all our food and drink products are exposed to it. Now that the public is catching on to PFAS the government is really trying to regulate it

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a lil of everything. Water production companies are exposed to PFAS through pollution. The packaging is really where the PFAS exposure is harmful cuz of the plastic. Also the tea bags are paper products which has PFAS exposure.

Damn near all our food and drink products are exposed to it. Now that the public is catching on to PFAS the government is really trying to regulate it
Society abandoned too many of the old ways and we are paying for it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not the tea, it's the tea BAGS and I believe it bc them things ain't just paper. Rip one and you can see all the extra, non paper looking fibers.

:comeon: Calmate. The article said home cooked food was safe, and that the pfa's were coming from take out/ convenience food packaging.

The tea itself aint shyt either really. Its proccessed and altered due to storage. So the tea is altered chemically which can be dangerous,and the bag has chemicals.

The good news is that we have melanin:wow:.
This basically makes us like the character Wolverine with a special healing factor. Problem is black people contiously drop bombs on ourselves and overwork the healing factor.

Melanins job is to act as a filter,the chemicals bond to melanin. Then get released out and distributed in less harmful doses. The caviat is that certain chemicals have a particular attraction to melanin. So these particular chemicals may be more harmful to black people than Europeans,due to higher retention. Then you have the fact that the skin can cause certain chemicals to switch from procarceogenic to cancerous. Majority of cancer causing materials arent cancer causing,until activated to become that by the body. This is why race is such an important factor,but criminally ignored in the research.

So we cant fully trust people who mostly use albino animals to do their research,to tell us about the effects on US.Yes whites have melanin too,but the ammounts matter.

Treat your melanin well,get plenty of sun,eat better and lighter. Give the healing factors a break for god sake,go be Wolverine:respect:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I heard of tea bags not being that great. Loose leaf just seems to be the overall better option

Seems clear that a lot of people are once again not reading the opening articles lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn this is a toughie for me because I love Tea and I eat a lot of sandwhich meat. Mainly roast turkey breast.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Next article will be water is bad for you.

:beli:
Municipal water is bad for you first of all it depends if you think that Floride is good for you but what's defenitely bad is all that water that's treated that filled with female hormonal birth contol and of course plastics from water bottles and the Lead in the Pipes.

Absolutely you need a fast moving brook fed by mountain streams and or a well away from people to be totally good.

Seems impossible to city boys and girls but if you live in an exurb or rural area you could be straight