Tennessee Breh shoots 2 cacs in self defense

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I guess cacs REALLY love their guns. They’re in the comment section defending breh even tho the victims are two old fashion American white boys

:hubie:

I went to the comment section expecting hellllla racist shyt but they defending the young king HEAVY :dead:

I respect them keepin the same energy wow:mjgrin:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Those cacs were tired of breathing and wanted someone to relieve them of that burden. The fact that they got into their vehicle and even tried to/made it seem like they were going to run him over (look at how the car is facing a different direction) is damning. They whole ass turned the vehicle around just to continue causing trouble. They had it coming. :manny:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nah…. Not really. First shooting.. I can see that…. He gon do time for the second shooting…. It’s not stand your ground for the second shooting, but a great lawyer can justify the second shooting
I don’t think he will be convicted. As you said can reasonably argue he still had fear for his life based on the initial threat and the weapon in the car, after They came back and escalated with more threats

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think he will be convicted. As you said can reasonably argue he still had fear for his life based on the initial threat and the weapon in the car, after They came back and escalated with more threats

I hope he doesn’t get convicted…. but it don’t look like lil buddy got strong lawyer money…..

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Smoke shops are on par with bodegas with fukkery levels. Avoid at all costs.
Even higher breh. I mentioned it before but I worked at one for a couple of years. For some reason people don’t believe smoke shops are legitimate businesses so they feel free to wild out there.