ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:mjlol::mjlol:

Case dismissed! :troll:

I'm not saying that's enough to get the case dismissed dikkhead. I meant morally they got what they deserve. And morally he should be free.

Idk how his luck will go in court.

All I know is there's one less racist to worry about and 1 more racist who has been humbled. And I'm happy about it. Problem?

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah…. Not really. First shooting.. I can see that…. He gon do time for the second shooting…. It’s not stand your ground for the second shooting, but a great lawyer can justify the second shooting
There was a gun in the middle console was he suppose to let the 2nd man get it? This is 100% self defense.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Case dismissed! :troll:
Cacs can't help but to expose themselves in threads like these. I love to see it.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess cacs REALLY love their guns. They’re in the comment section defending breh even tho the victims are two old fashion American white boys

:hubie:
They didn't donate to his gofundme though. After 15 days it collected 150 dollars from three people. If this was a cac who shot two black people, it would be a million+ by now :francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying that's enough to get the case dismissed dikkhead. I meant morally they got what they deserve. And morally he should be free.
"Morally"? :yeshrug:

Idk how his luck will go in court.

All I know is there's one less racist to worry about and 1 more racist who has been humbled. And I'm happy about it. Problem?
Uh... Nah. Be as happy as you like.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They will treat each person he shot as a different count. He will get off for the first dude (Passenger), He will go to jail for the second person (Driver), if the driver died, its a rap for breh. It's hard to claim self defense when the person you shot was fleeing.
Maybe he thought he was going to get a weapon