Terence Crawford deadlifting 455lbs with ease. No way was Spence gonna overpower him.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Yeah, that man is naturally strong af for that size. No wonder he was busting up Spence with that jab :francis:

image-placeholder-title.jpg

funny u dont hear a peep from victor...

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Bud is probably one of the absolute best athletic freaks the sport has seen. Additionally practices Yoga, so the flexibility is probably elite as well. Dude really has incorporated modern training tech and it's absolutely crazy how some people think that stuff is bs. Everyone thinks those mental games are pointless but fighters like Bud, Loma, Bivol, Inoue, Usyk and Shakur are out there showing how good that stuff works. Cats need to start finding trainers who are more about the new school.

That's why I said it in the fight thread when people were bringing up Mayweather. One of the best aspects of Floyd was his fighting on the inside and roughouse tactics. Dude was so much stronger than so many of his opponents and could shove them around.

However, guarantee you dude isn't as strong as Bud in close quarters. Bud gets his hands on you and it's trouble. 12 rounds of that with Bud's conditioning is a weardown.

135 that's a close fight.

147 or above Bud would win clearly: dude is an elite-class boxer with an incredible ability to make adjustments but with power athlete explosiveness and strength.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I clocked it during the Porter fight :ohlawd:
I give the edge to Bud. It's really a matter of whether or not he could handle Spence body work or how he'd handle possibly getting clipped. He'd need to download the data a lot quicker than he usually does that.

One thing I underestimated is how damn strong Bud is though. Did y'all see the way he was pushing Porter across the ring??? Had him flying back like a ragdoll, shyt!