Texas to eliminate plumbing licenses Sept. 1 (Trade Brehs on notice)

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you’re Anti Union you’re anti American.

fukking idiots.

I had to come back to this thread I’m so pissed.
A great and ironic example of this is trucking. A lot of anti union sentiment and yet they are still paying some folks .35 a mile to run. They should be paid hourly wages.

But naaaah the enemy is lefty unions. People are clowns.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm lost on this one cats don't just have plumbing skills you have to learn that shyt somewhere...somebody gone get fukked up and be found dead laying in feces, urine and dead goldfish.

Daps
U

Mean

Illegals

Basically. It's really ironic when you think about it though.

Latinos don't vote for Democrats as much as Blacks, but it's still in that 60/40 to 70/30 range (usually). They want to "defend" the border to look tough for white voters but would prefer the central Americans to come across and work all the 'catch-out' jobs in construction/landscaping etc. Hell Rick Perry had an illegal working in the Governor's Mansion back when he was in office. However, by looking tough for white voters....they are increasing the odds that all the illegals hopping across will have anchor babies that will eventually become outspoken Democrats.

See it on the news once a month. Some Latino born to undocumented parents...works hard...goes to UT and becomes some outspoken young politician that wants to make a difference (i.e., support liberal policy). The only reason Texas is still a red-state is that Latinos don't vote in heavy enough numbers relative to their population here. If they did, it would be all over.

It's the long-term problem for conservatives. They can't really increase their base which is why Trump is stacking the courts with conservative justices and they're trying to find every way possible to disenfranchise voters of color. It's also why they still support the electoral college. The ability to win the popular vote will get harder and harder for the GOP. If this was about 'one-man, one-vote,' the Dems could campaign in all the big cities and win easily. GOP would have to fly to every single rural spot in America (spending lots of money in the process) just to get equal turnout.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
alright wait a second :dead: i dont disagree with any of this, so maybe i just didnt get what it meant. there has to be ways that licensed plumbers can prove they're licensed when you hire them, right? and not just some shythead pretending to be one?
That’s the issue with this law. If they eliminate licenses, someone can say “yea I’m licensed” and be lying. They don’t have to show you anything because there are no longer licenses for the trade

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess it's up to the customer to ask if the plumber is accredited or not. seems like it should be your right to hire whoever the fukk you want :ehh:

It already is your right.

I think this is some inside baseball local politics bullshyt having to do with agencies wanting power. Demand for plumbers thru the roof after hurricanes. There’s no way this will stand - they’ll fix it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It already is your right.

I think this is some inside baseball local politics bullshyt having to do with agencies wanting power. Demand for plumbers thru the roof after hurricanes. There’s no way this will stand - they’ll fix it.
frankly this :yeshrug: all it takes is one huge news story about "i hired some shythead off craigslist because they passed this law, and he ruined my house" and these clowns are gonna embarrass themselves with this law. i think they're aware of that :jaypatr:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
frankly this :yeshrug: all it takes is one huge news story about "i hired some shythead off craigslist because they passed this law, and he ruined my house" and these clowns are gonna embarrass themselves with this law. i think they're aware of that :jaypatr:

Nah, assuming it doesn't get fixed what will prompt outrage is when the state spends 30 million dollar on some gov't project and they find out the contractor was using unlicensed plumbers to cut costs and shyt runs out of the faucets lmao

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I got my ass out.:ehh:

But there are a lot of Blacks from California, Illinois, and Michigan that are moving to Texas in groves tho. :sas2:

Texas is supposed to be another Black Mecca I am told. :sas2:

Why did you leave TX & where did you go? I’m considering a move b/c it appears that the “top” blue cities all have an extremely high cost of living when an embarrassing large homeless rate. I’m trying to remove myself from this in the next year or so. I’m looking for quality of life.

Do you still need to get city permits before having certain work done?

I agree...especially for residential work. I would prefer for them to remove the city permits & keep the accreditations. I also agree with unions, but black folks been kicked out of those, from what I hear.