preparing pro rusev propaganda

The more Lana on my screen the better :ahh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Daps
We all know this is just to put Reigns over further, but i`m okay with it.

Bryan can help make this guy the star he needs to be to main event WM.

And it won't hurt Bryan, cause nothing has or will. He's as big a fan favorite as I can remember since the Attitude era.

Daps
Reigns goes full heel by destroying D. Bry..maybe even another "injury"....go all nWo level heel and really go for it. Then at Wrestlemania Heyman turns on Brock, Reigns pins Lesnar and you have the option of a mega heel Reigns with Heyman as his mouthpiece being chased by Lesnar or DBry or both.

A face Brock Lesnar looking for vengence could be greatness....and Reigns could become the legit mega heel and Heyman put it over.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A face Brock Lesnar would require him to be around more, he's not doing that
They could do an injury angle at WM if Reigns turns. Or, say that after Heyman turned on him, he's disappeared or won't talk to anyone. Have him come back by Summerslam after doing some soul-searching and coming to the conclusion that he must destroy Reigns & Heyman.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bah...its all just a cover up to have Reigns win clean and have Bryan shake his hand. They hope that gets them a clear shot at Mania fans going for it. We'll see. So there is no "Reigns Gang" vs "Bryan Gang"..it's a company distraction meant to cover up their booking mistakes by misjudging how over Bryan really is. And if Reigns don't step it up after he beats Bryan, he's gonna have to hear it nonstop. I know that much. Won't be able to hide in Denver for the rest of the year.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bah...its all just a cover up to have Reigns win clean and have Bryan shake his hand. They hope that gets them a clear shot at Mania fans going for it. We'll see. So there is no "Reigns Gang" vs "Bryan Gang"..it's a company distraction meant to cover up their booking mistakes by misjudging how over Bryan really is. And if Reigns don't step it up after he beats Bryan, he's gonna have to hear it nonstop. I know that much. Won't be able to hide in Denver for the rest of the year.
They're dumb enough to do it, but I hope they don't turn DB on some jealousy shyt.