Votes: 48 52.7%

• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They're dumb enough to do it, but I hope they don't turn DB on some jealousy shyt.

Nah...you could tell from the segments last night, that they expected more heat for Reigns in those faceoffs but they stayed with him. So they KNOW Bryan is the guy who the fans are with..they won't fukk with that. They're doing this "proof yourself to the fans" angle. We'll see what that ends up being. Bryan will make him look fantastic at Fast Lane....he'll have his working boots on. Hope they get over 20 minutes because I think they should be the main event over the Cena/Rusev shyt.

Daps
Bah...its all just a cover up to have Reigns win clean and have Bryan shake his hand. They hope that gets them a clear shot at Mania fans going for it. We'll see. So there is no "Reigns Gang" vs "Bryan Gang"..it's a company distraction meant to cover up their booking mistakes by misjudging how over Bryan really is. And if Reigns don't step it up after he beats Bryan, he's gonna have to hear it nonstop. I know that much. Won't be able to hide in Denver for the rest of the year.

This is exactly it.

And it's okay, Reigns was a fan favorite before this whole mess when they started to make him a cartoon character, this is all a part of his rehab.

Facing Bryan in a match where he has to prove himself and has a great match with him, that will be great for everyone involved.

Bryan can't be hurt, and he had his moment in WMXXX and you can't ever take that shyt away

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So, IF Bryan were to beat Reigns, what's there for Roman? :ld:

One feasible that I see people getting close to what they want is you have Bryan beat Reigns, setting up Bryan/Brock at 'Mania. Maybe have Rollins interfere to cost Reigns his shot.

Reigns wants a piece of Rollins at Mania. If POSSIBLE, you have Ambrose still wanting a piece of Rollins. 3-way at Mania for the briefcase?

Rollins wins. Maybe he hops a spear that accidentally hits Ambrose and throws Roman out for the win. Heel shyt and if the crowd cheers for that, you can gauge the heat/love for Roman.

Bryan/Brock happens and when it seems like Bryan's going to get the win, Roman comes and superman punches Bryan, spears Brock, and leaves.

...cue Seth. He cashes in, curb-stomps Brock (who just took a knee) and walks out champion.

You get a Bryan/Brock match where it looks like Bryan's going to win. That puts him over as someone that could've beaten Lesnar. You get Bryan/Rollins heat because of the cash-in. You get Bryan/Reigns heat. Ambrose gets a big match and can still go wherever he wants.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nah...you could tell from the segments last night, that they expected more heat for Reigns in those faceoffs but they stayed with him. So they KNOW Bryan is the guy who the fans are with..they won't fukk with that. They're doing this "proof yourself to the fans" angle. We'll see what that ends up being. Bryan will make him look fantastic at Fast Lane....he'll have his working boots on. Hope they get over 20 minutes because I think they should be the main event over the Cena/Rusev shyt.
I have a feeling they are going to have Bryan in that heelish role and try to gain pity for Roman the way they did for Sheamus in their match at Extreme Rules 2012.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have a feeling they are going to have Bryan in that heelish role and try to gain pity for Roman the way they did for Sheamus in their match at Extreme Rules 2012.

No way. That won't work. You can get some hick fans to roll with that stuff but fans disregard those roles when that bell rings.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
So, IF Bryan were to beat Reigns, what's there for Roman? :ld:

One feasible that I see people getting close to what they want is you have Bryan beat Reigns, setting up Bryan/Brock at 'Mania. Maybe have Rollins interfere to cost Reigns his shot.

Reigns wants a piece of Rollins at Mania. If POSSIBLE, you have Ambrose still wanting a piece of Rollins. 3-way at Mania for the briefcase?

Rollins wins. Maybe he hops a spear that accidentally hits Ambrose and throws Roman out for the win. Heel shyt and if the crowd cheers for that, you can gauge the heat/love for Roman.

Bryan/Brock happens and when it seems like Bryan's going to get the win, Roman comes and superman punches Bryan, spears Brock, and leaves.

...cue Seth. He cashes in, curb-stomps Brock (who just took a knee) and walks out champion.

You get a Bryan/Brock match where it looks like Bryan's going to win. That puts him over as someone that could've beaten Lesnar. You get Bryan/Rollins heat because of the cash-in. You get Bryan/Reigns heat. Ambrose gets a big match and can still go wherever he wants.

You got a point about Roman and his direction IF he loses because right now if he loses against Daniel Bryan he really has no place to go unless they give Sheamus to Roman Reigns, but nobody wants to see that sh_t. :scust:

I like your scenario, but there's a couple of problems with it because it seems like after Monday Nigh RAW, they are going with this card at WM31:

Daniel Bryan vs. Lesnar: Daniel Bryan wins the championship.

Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton: Not sure who wins this, but it should be Seth. Randy needs to put over a new talent. This feud hasn't been concluded yet and it needs to by WM season.

Ambrose vs. BNB vs. Curtis Axel (MAYBE): Dean Ambrose wins the championship.

I would've said Roman Reigns should've been in a feud with Rusev, but unfortunately it looks like Cena is going to take that away from Roman and Rusev's heat is going to be dead by then, so he won't be a credible heel anymore for anybody, so there goes that. Roman could've used that rub.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I know bryan isn't winning :mjcry: but whatever I hope he carries roman to a classic match

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Ima do four. Two signs front and back..I got two of them in stone I'm still pulling together ideas for the other two.
Please make a pro Naomi sign. We need her to be repped in that Divas match she's not in :mjcry:

This is not the way I wanted Roman's ascension to the top to go, but it is what it is. He's here. He has the chance to do great things and the ability to become a really good champion. I'm rooting for you bae. :mjcry:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't buy us getting D-Bry/Dolph Dawg at WM, so I assume heel Sheamus makes his long awaited debut to screw Bryan over. :troll: