Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not to derail the thread so Please pardon the slight interruption. No offense to The MIC but Point me in the direction of the WOAT thread because - @Houston911 in light of 2020 being 2020; I would like to formally propose that posters with over 10k Rep should be removed from woat candidacy consideration. as I don’t think that any of my fellow woat recipients don’t have positive reps at all. Has a woat poster in the history of the coli ever had positive rep? I would like the opportunity to present my case please
:feedme:

I think you’re a very good poster outside of your alleged Covid denial (that’s some crazy shyt)

but nah. If people think you are a woat then they will be heard

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not to derail the thread so Please pardon the slight interruption. No offense to The MIC but Point me in the direction of the WOAT thread because - @Houston911 in light of 2020 being 2020; I would like to formally propose that posters with over 10k Rep should be removed from woat candidacy consideration. as I don’t think that any of my fellow woat recipients don’t have positive reps at all. Has a woat poster in the history of the coli ever had positive rep? I would like the opportunity to present my case please
:feedme:

Look at this pathetic grovelling. :mjlol:

You're lucky you still have all them reps. Most WOATs have their rep count reset.:mjpls:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Typical Simp for his excellent women advice :wow:

@idontposthereanymore for giving me my rep back when that emotional lunatic I used to be cool with negged me for nothing. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC :stopitslime:

@neotheflyingone makes some pretty dap worthy posts :ehh:

@BmoreGorilla for changing his name back

Honorable mention

@JQ Legend for being the first one to break the rules of not voting for himself :salute:

Voted for five; going with your first three. Advise if you want changes to your selection breh