Votes: 29 18.6%
  • BrothaZay

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Voted for five; going with your first three. Advise if you want changes to your selection breh

Wait, so my vote for myself counts? :gladbron:

Sorry Neo and B More but :camby:

Rest of y’all let’s make 2020 really go out with a bang by voting the first person allowed to vote for themselves as POTY :feedme:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
No one this year really stands out. The poster formerly known as Deacon Frye (originally BmoreGorilla) has been quiet this year.

With the election and whatnot I can't say who was.

This is true.

All the bullshyt going on offline it’s not too surprising.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
@benjamin Funny.

If banned posters are allowed then @SirReginald (I'm deadass)

And Napoleon. (Also serious)

Hear me out on those last 2:whoa:

Reasoning coming in a 2nd post.

Alright I'mma try to keep it brief. But basically Nap and Reggie are 2 of the realest posters not only in TLR but arguably the whole forum. "But what about the whole Nap being weird about his race and Reggie's whole Ibuccimane fukkery and past c00n comments?"

Well 1st of all...I ain't say hands down the #1 realest and 2nd those were explained and taken responsibility for...which is significantly more than what most posters who get "exposed" offer.

Besides I mean real more so as relatable and human. They have flaws yes, but those flaws remind me that I'm posting with actual humans and not characters of a 50 cent produced show. TLR is filled with Lawyers with gang affiliations, Tupacs in Business suits that came up in the streets but also have software and PC certs so they speak on every topic with an inexplicable level of alleged 1st hand experience, and Doctors with Hollywood connections. etc. And I'm not even saying those people are lying but I met people like Nap and Reggie before.

I've met grown people who received SSI checks for disability and who live with their parents and the parents are cool with it because some of those checks are a decent chunk of change especially considering you don't have to do shyt for it. I not saying I know for a fact that @SirReginald receives a check. But all the subtle signs of the possibility are there.

I've met nerdy melvin-ish Black people who struggle to fit in and seem strange to other Black people. Which is how I see Nap. I believe his "I said I wasn't Black for privacy reasons" excuse because well, that's some shyt an awkward nerd would do to outsmart themselves and end up kicking themselves over for years.

Reggie and Napolean are so loyal to this board and their only crimes are being offbeat and different. The Coli if filled with people who present themselves as "Lone Wolf Alpha-Males that thinks for themselves and follows their own path" But turns around and shuns posters who beliefs opinions and posting style is too different. Reggie on this board of all places readily admits to being an "LGBT Ally" and actively lusts after the type of women you'd actually have a chance to see in person instead of exclusively build-a-thots. Nap doesn't abide to the stereotypical Black alpha coli power fantasy either. They both do them. Reggie trys his best and the ad revenue Nap generates alone probably equals many posters. Hell if he's an agent he's probably employed by @Brooklynzson

And speaking a little more on Naps be behalf... much of his content is actually good. For someone who is allegedly a team of Indians or whatever dumbass autistic bullshyt y'all make up about him, he posts more relevant Black content than 80-90% of TLR. On that intellectual tip anyway.

And on Reggie's behalf..no other poster on this site life is as much as an open book as him. We know most if not all his most embarrassing and regrettable moments but posters who won't even reveal their face hell their voice have the nerve to throw stones?

Lastly. Nap and Reggie can't be forgiven for past mistakes that aren't even that serious, but posters who have unabashedly used the N-word with a hard R, bash Black men, women, youth, and/or culture in general can? Reggie gets hate and bullied for shyt he filmed when he was a kid tho before he was even on this forum tho? A mentally ill kid at that? And this post is already way to long so I didn't even get to get into how Coli conservatives are mostly to Blame for Naps reputation. Ever notice how posters Left of center always get accused of being Non-Black with no evidence? To silence and discredit them. Apparently it's that serious out here.

TL;DR- Nap low key a good poster and great contributor, Reggie trying despite possible handicap. They consistently post content and are believable as real people unlike most their haters.

Probably didn't do the best job explaining but there you go.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Alright I'mma try to keep it brief. But basically Nap and Reggie are 2 of the realest posters not only in TLR but arguably the whole forum. "But what about the whole Nap being weird about his race and Reggie's whole Ibuccimane fukkery and past c00n comments?"

Well 1st of all...I ain't say hands down the #1 realest and 2nd those were explained and taken responsibility for...which is significantly more than what posters who get "exposed" offer.

Besides I mean real more so as relatable and human. They have flaws yes, but those flaws remind me that I'm posting with actual humans and not characters of a 50 cent produced show. TLR is filled with Lawyers with gang affiliations, Tupacs in Business suits that came up in the streets but also have software and PC certs so they speak on every topic with an inexplicable level of alleged 1st hand experience, and Doctors with Hollywood connections. etc. And I'm not even saying those people are lying but I met people like Nap and Reggie before.

I've met grown people who received SSI checks for disability and who live with their parents and the parents are cool with it because some of those checks are a decent chunk of change especially considering you don't have to do shyt for it. I not saying I know for a fact that @SirReginald receives a check. But all the subtle signs of the possibility are there.

I've met nerdy melvin-ish Black people who struggle to fit in and seem strange to other Black people. Which is how I see Nap. I believe his "I said I wasn't Black for privacy reasons" excuse because well, that's some shyt an awkward nerd would do to outsmart themselves and end up kicking themselves over for years.

Reggie and Napolean are so loyal to this board and their only crimes are being offbeat and different. The Coli if filled with people who present themselves as "Lone Wolf Alpha-Males that thinks for themselves and follows their own path" But turns around and shuns posters who beliefs opinions and posting style is too different. Reggie on this board of all places readily admits to being an "LGBT Ally" and actively lusts after the type of women you'd actually have a chance to see in person instead of exclusively build-a-thots. Nap doesn't abide to the stereotypical Black alpha coli power fantasy either. They both do them. Reggie trys his best and the ad revenue Nap generates alone probably equals many posters. Hell if he's an agent he's probably employed by @Brooklynzson

And speaking a little more on Naps be behalf... much of his content is actually good. For someone who is allegedly a team of Indians or whatever dumbass autistic bullshyt y'all make up about him, he posts more relevant Black content than 80-90% of TLR. On that intellectual tip anyway.

And on Reggie's behalf..no other poster on this site life is as much as an open book as him. We know most if not all his most embarrassing and regrettable moments but posters who won't even reveal their face hell their voice have the nerve to throw stones?

Lastly. Nap and Reggie can't be forgiven for past mistakes that aren't even that serious, but posters who have unabashedly used the N-word with a hard R, bash Black men, women, youth, and/or culture in general can? Reggie gets hate and bullied for shyt he filmed when he was a kid tho before he was even on this forum tho? A mentally ill kid at that? And this post is already way to long so I didn't even get to get into how Coli conservatives are mostly to Blame for Naps reputation. Ever notice how posters Left of center always get accused of being Non-Black with no evidence? To silence and discredit them. Apparently it's that serious out here.

TL;DR- Nap low key a good poster and great contributor, Reggie trying despite possible handicap. They consistently post content and are believable as real people unlike most their haters.

Probably didn't do the best job explaining but there you go.:yeshrug:

Ain’t nobody trying to read all that :camby: