The Bacherlorette saw a drop in viewership when it had its first Black Bachelorette

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ok??

Back in the day I watched Flavor Of Love with Flavor Flav but I didn't watch Rock Of Love with the white guy. I wasn't interested.

People watch who looks like them for the most part.
People try to make things more than what it is. Ultimately people want to watch others that look like them

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
double edge sword with sisters especially...

1. They don't really support each other heavy on a mainstream level...

2. White people won't and don't care for the liberal agenda pushing black women are gods.

Roland Martin TVONE show is a good example, black folks watched it in small numbers but no money was his demise.

This sister will get bendwenches support but truth is they won't watch the show in large numbers....

But they will symbolize her victory being a educated sister dating cacs, just no support it financially...

Oprah's OWN network had a similar issues, not enough viewer but they support Oprah hustle.

A big reason why FOX NEWS is so popular, FOX gets donations from racist cacs all over the place...

Black men are more likely to support financially another black man than black women will support other black women on a large level.

Not talking small businesses but big BUSINESS like TV, RADIO and etc

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
double edge sword with sisters especially...

1. They don't really support each other heavy on a mainstream level...

2. White people won't and don't care for the liberal agenda pushing black women are gods.

Roland Martin TVONE show is a good example, black folks watched it in small numbers but no money was his demise.

This sister will get bendwenches support but truth is they won't watch the show in large numbers....

But they will symbolize her victory being a educated sister dating cacs, just no support it financially...

Oprah's OWN network had a similar issues, not enough viewer but they support Oprah hustle.

A big reason why FOX NEWS is so popular, FOX gets donations from racist cacs all over the place...

Black men are more likely to support financially another black man than black women will support other black women on a large level.

Not talking small businesses but big BUSINESS like TV, RADIO and etc

TVOne needs a rebrand I think
It feels like UPN in the 90s

I think she would have got support from black women if it was a Blacker show

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
TVOne needs a rebrand I think
It feels like UPN in the 90s

I think she would have got support from black women if it was a Blacker show

But he's still one of the few black journalist who reports the news, no need for him to fail.

His show had terrible ratings and the c00ning it up didn't help, his show with Roland was one of the most watched.....

And he attacked Umar, in reality, bougie nikkas, sisters don't support each other like that.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But he's still one of the few black journalist who reports the news, no need for him to fail.

His show had terrible ratings and the c00ning it up didn't help, his show with Roland was one of the most watched.....

And he attacked Umar, in reality, bougie nikkas, sisters don't support each other like that.

I don’t know anyone who watches TVOne

That’s why I say it needs a rebrand

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
full