The bear in season 5 of the Sopranos is a representation of Tony... My Mind = BLOWN

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I've watched this series literally 15-20 times all the way through...bought the DVD package's the year after the season went off the air since 1999... and every time I watch it I pick up something new. Absolutely nuts how after this many viewings I still find new and refreshing sh*t about the show. And prolly the main reason why this will always be the best series ever (Sorry Wire.... you wasn't as deep as this...GoT has a shot... but a long way to go.. we'll see).

Also after going through it again I have a new order of favorite seasons:

Season 2
Season 6B
Season 5
Season 3
Season 4
Season 1
Season 6A

Ritchie Apriel was a f*cking G and killed way too soon.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Furio was truly a G on that show but mfer Carmela got him :cape: that shyt had me :stopitslime: and :pacspit: at Carmela for turning him into SIMP.

Fuiro's Theme :birdman:

These two suck each other's cocks:smugbiden: :mjlol:

Hey what the fukk you just say?:dahell:

Show to this day is still watchable as fukk, I'll never rewatch it as a whole but killing a couple episodes every now and then is the move:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two suck each other's cocks:smugbiden: :mjlol:

Hey what the fukk you just say?:dahell:

Show to this day is still watchable as fukk, I'll never rewatch it as a whole but killing a couple episodes every now and then is the move:wow:

I can watch The Sopranos over and over again all the damn time and never get tired of it.....just :wow:

That scene is one of my favorite of all time and very deep scene just :wow:

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
damn yauze its 2014 and you still making struggle sopranos threads, its time you went to Barnes and Noble and bought a new TV show; i know the discs are scratched by now :wow:
no sh*t cuz...i been making these threads since 2001 on SOHH.. amazingly these DVD's be skipping and sh*t but still watchable... goddamn i miss this show

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I can watch The Sopranos over and over again all the damn time and never get tired of it.....just :wow:

fukking captain crunch hat in the picture...cracks me up everytime

That scene is one of my favorite of all time and very deep scene just :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
damn yauze its 2014 and you still making struggle sopranos threads, its time you went to Barnes and Noble and bought a new TV show; i know the discs are scratched by now :wow:
:dead:

i swear there's a new Wire or Sopranos thread every week

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Furio falling in love with Carmella and the Vito shyt came out of left field. Like they just threw those arcs in there for shyts and giggles.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I vaguely remember one of the writers saying that originally Furio was going to fall for Meadow (:takedat:), but it was overruled by David Chase and turned into Carmela.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Furio falling in love with Carmella and the Vito shyt came out of left field. Like they just threw those arcs in there for shyts and giggles.

the furio thing was a little annoying but at least it wasnt unrealistic. the vito shyt tho was a serious WTF moment for me tho. they shoulda picked somebody else to be the on the low gay mobster and not focus so much on the story. i could see benny or eugene being the closet homos.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
Pauly talking Tony out of his coma in Season 6 is f*cking priceless... n*gga said
I vaguely remember one of the writers saying that originally Furio was going to fall for Meadow (:takedat:), but it was overruled by David Chase and turned into Carmela.
whoa 1st time hearing that