The bear in season 5 of the Sopranos is a representation of Tony... My Mind = BLOWN

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
the furio thing was a little annoying but at least it wasnt unrealistic. the vito shyt tho was a serious WTF moment for me tho. they shoulda picked somebody else to be the on the low gay mobster and not focus so much on the story. i could see benny or eugene being the closet homos.
It was vitos idea for his character to go gay prolly so he could get more screentime. But still

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Definitely the show with the most rewatch value. shyt becomes more and more comedic every time I watch it...and not in a bad way....especially Paulie.

There was this girl at work that did that Paulie shyt all the time, she would tell a joke or be breaking someone's ball and then turn around and go "did you hear? I said yadda yadda yadda" shyt was weird and hilarious as fukk :russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
damn yauze its 2014 and you still making struggle sopranos threads, its time you went to Barnes and Noble and bought a new TV show; i know the discs are scratched by now :wow:

He couldn't afford cable when sopranos had the last season :mjlol:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely the show with the most rewatch value. shyt becomes more and more comedic every time I watch it...and not in a bad way....especially Paulie.

Paulie stayed with the comedy.

"Your average mens shyt house is a fukkin sewer :huhldup:, the ladies johns :lupe:, you can eat maple walnut ice cream off the toilets :obama:"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
the furio thing was a little annoying but at least it wasnt unrealistic. the vito shyt tho was a serious WTF moment for me tho. they shoulda picked somebody else to be the on the low gay mobster and not focus so much on the story. i could see benny or eugene being the closet homos.
Benny was smashing that bad ass morrocan bytch; no way would he have been gay.