The best pre-smashing moment ever....

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When you bring a new chick over for the first time...and in the middle of kissing on the couch, you go for that top button on her jeans, pop it open....still kissing, you smooth and subtly unzip them...and then moment comes....she slowly starts raising her butt off the couch so you can slide them jeans off.:banderas:

That moment is so magical brehs:ohlawd:
I norally just drop my pants and shove my cock in her mouth:yeshrug:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka said straight for the titties .... nikkas just need help :dead:
Don't worry the coli is here for you

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
my best presmashing moment came about with this Pharmacy Tech student whom went out for drinks with me on Cinco Di Mayo like 3 years ago

she had just graduated and wanted to celebrate the moment , we met while she was working partime at my job

byatch was top of da line fine...I figured sheeeeeeeeeeit ...JUST BE ENJOY this moment breh...I doubt you will be able to hit FIRST NIGHT :snoop:

but god must have had his hand pon mi that night........... :ohlawd:

gottdamn....that moment was magical...

cause it was so sudden and unexpected......

after dranking and a little dancing we came back to my crib...already had the Pandora on blast on that Jodeci channel just prepared to set the mood in case I brought her home.cause id didn't know how the night might end it was our first date....

she was still buzzing off the dranks and I was feeling nice as well

all I remember is me going to adjust the thermostat in the hallway of my spot cause it was kinda chill in the room...and me walking back in to hear her say:

"alright....this is whussup...I'm gonna FUKK YA..and im gonna SUKK YA DIKK..and I hope u don't have a problem with that" :ufdup:

me:
tumblr_m0jqbf6L8p1r03eaxo3_r1_400.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How many times you gotta finesse into the drawls before the chick stops fronting and just lets you smash without having to do all this extra shyt? :scust:

I don't know why women be fronting like they don't wanna fukk, when they letting you kiss and touch all up on them. Whether she fukks or not, you ain't gon think of her

as more or less of a ho.. unless you are naive. And when you back off cause you ain't tryna catch no rape charge, down the line the chick tells you that you should have been

more aggressive :mindblown::camby:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as she asks for a massage/back rub, I know Im gonna be balls deep stretching out her coochie.

Every massage has lead to sex, all 100% wins, no loses yet.