"The Bible Is Set Up For Blacks To Become Docile To White Supremacy" - Rickey Smiley

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to give you nasiixa as a fellow breh. Now the xujjah has been established and you can't feign ignorance:manny:

May Allah guide us all :wow:
Risk falling into hypocrisy to impress gaalo brehs :scust:
I been noticing this little c00n act you got going for a while now.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Karbaash said:
You can't represent the Deen however you please.

How come NO ONE during the Arab conquests actually referred to the conquerors as 'Muslims'?

How come Muhammad's name isn't mentioned by anyone until about 50 years after he was dead?

How come NONE of the mosques built after Muhammad died face Mecca until about 740 CE.?

How come Mecca doesn't appear on ANY maps until the 9th Century CE even though it was supposed to be a major trade city?

:patrice:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Bible teaches you to be docile period...

Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek...

I can see why people don't wanna be religious...it's strict,takes discipline and courage..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Bible teaches you to be docile period...

Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek...

I can see why people don't wanna be religious...it's strict,takes discipline and courage..

The bible says don't do alot of things and black people are still doing all of them in large numbers which is whats hurting our community. Somehow you scheming athiest just like to use the talking point where the black docileness from christianity only works with white people. Show me where black people are docile with other black people? I would love it if that were the case. The fact we are not,but are very docile when it comes to white supremacist soldiers and government can't be blamed on the bible.

The blueprint for our survival and thriving is right there in the bible,never heard a black athiest have a plan for us. What have black athiest given to black people:jbhmm:?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The bible says don't do alot of things and black people are still doing all of them in large numbers which is whats hurting our community. Somehow you scheming athiest just like to use the talking point where the black docileness from christianity only works with white people. Show me where black people are docile with other black people? I would love it if that were the case. The fact we are not,but are very docile when it comes to white supremacist soldiers and government can't be blamed on the bible.

The blueprint for our survival and thriving is right there in the bible,never heard a black athiest have a plan for us. What have black athiest given to black people:jbhmm:?
I'm not an athiest.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
of course. if you were only given 400 years to run shyt you'd spend that time trying to flip everything around too