"The Bible Is Set Up For Blacks To Become Docile To White Supremacy" - Rickey Smiley

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope the movement grows where Blacks go back to their heritage and belief systems. Like, Ifa and Voodoo/Santeria.

A lot, if not Most people who practice hoodoo and american voodoo are Christian. Their not going to replace religion for religious people.

My Grand uncle who was a Devout Christian, would take trips to St Mary to see an obeah man when he was ill. Would come home healthy af. Had me looking like

:dwillhuh:

And their not something you should "get into" just because of your "heritage." If you are not mentally strong this stuff can mess you up.

My brother won't even go inside our grandparents house anymore, do to the nightmares he used to have during his time learning from our grandma and aunt. Just the thought of that house gets him shook, and he's in his late 30s.

I can't speak for Santeria, ifa, or Haitian voodoo.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
A lot, if not Most people who practice hoodoo and american voodoo are Christian. Their not going to replace religion for religious people.

My Grand uncle who was a Devout Christian, would take trips to St Mary to see an obeah man when he was ill. Would come home healthy af. Had me looking like

:dwillhuh:

And their not something you should "get into" just because of your "heritage." If you are not mentally strong this stuff can mess you up.

My brother won't even go inside our grandparents house anymore, do to the nightmares he used to have during his time learning from our grandma and aunt. Just the thought of that house gets him shook, and he's in his late 30s.

I can't speak for Santeria, ifa, or Haitian voodoo.
because all that stuff deals with the demonic realm unclean spirits that Jehovah threw out of heaven you should get no where near that mess.