"The Bible Is Set Up For Blacks To Become Docile To White Supremacy" - Rickey Smiley

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I agree...:ld: So what? It's the truth and I hope this becomes mainstream fact in black america... religion has kept us subservient for too damned long...

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Wait a religion created by cacs and forced upon others is used as a tool to reinforce their dominance???

Wow_surprise_n7wz17.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Don't spin now, creh. The Bible, as we know it, as said by the OP, is set up for black to be docile to white supremacy. The white people translated the Bible. The white people taught these kidnapped Africans the Bible. The white people made even more versions of the Bible. The white people spread those versions to more colonized Africans.
The originals wasn't written by white people. Simple as that.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Just to be clear, do you think religion is bad for black people in general, or just Christianity

I think religion is not bad for black people or any people. Not even Christianity. But Christianity comes in different forms: Catholic, Protestant, Eastern Orthodox, Coptic, Ethiopian Orthodox. The Christianity that has been taught to Africans by Europeans has been bad for black people. Especially those who were kidnapped or colonized. It was taught as a method of subjugation and oppression. That's bad.

So with all that said, back to what we were talking about before:

Don't spin now, creh. The Bible, as we know it, as said by the OP, is set up for black to be docile to white supremacy.

It’s actually the opposite.

Explain my creh.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Don't spin now, creh. The Bible, as we know it, as said by the OP, is set up for black to be docile to white supremacy. The white people translated the Bible. The white people taught these kidnapped Africans the Bible. The white people made even more versions of the Bible. The white people spread those versions to more colonized Africans.

You forgot one:

The black man WROTE the bible :coffee:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
That statement is historically accurate and we still got nikkas getting their panties twisted.

DId yall not even see that Birth of Nation movie that yall was slandering black women over for 6 months? :gucci:

If you say "christianity" then its correct. The bible itself (i.e. old testament) does not set up black people to be docile to anyone but the Creator.