"The Bible Is Set Up For Blacks To Become Docile To White Supremacy" - Rickey Smiley

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is most of them been Christian their whole lives and still haven't read the Bible but read a Bible's worth of shyt on social media in the past 6 months

Those be the ones that go hardest too

what I take from the bible

1. believe in the creator and yourself
2. treat people the way you want to be treated
3. work hard for the things you desire and have faith you can obtain them

:yeshrug:

whats wrong with that?

anything else i dont have time or interest in :gucci:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The repercussion of white supremacy is what makes Black people docile. Most Black people don't read the Bible like that.

Why isnt Rickey Smiley saying all types of Pro Black shyt on his show? Wheres Tariq Nasheed? Farrakhan? Can this bytch nikka even say white supremacy on air or condemn white supremacists on a regular basis?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
That statement is historically accurate and we still got nikkas getting their panties twisted.

DId yall not even see that Birth of Nation movie that yall was slandering black women over for 6 months? :gucci:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
There's lots of versions besides the king james. They're all bs if u ask me. If you're so concerned about interpretation of it then learn to read the originals :ehh:

Don't spin now, creh. The Bible, as we know it, as said by the OP, is set up for black to be docile to white supremacy. The white people translated the Bible. The white people taught these kidnapped Africans the Bible. The white people made even more versions of the Bible. The white people spread those versions to more colonized Africans.

TheAnalyst504

Rookie
Daps
This argument is just a little too surface level. Cats need to study they family tree and see just how "docile" you had to be in order to flee slavery or to live in post reconstruction South.

These black people Survived Slavery, Defended their families, and fought White Supremacy head on in its most aggressive forms. Then you mean to tell me our current crop of blacks got this thing all figured out:beli:.

These lame hot takes need to stop.

Blacks still under white supremacy, because we practice beliefs that predate western colonial powers? If cats actually took a peak at the Bible, they would not make silly assertions like that.

I am not arguing that Slave taught "Christianity" is not a thing. However, I do not think our people took that as their only interpretation of scripture.

Last edited: