The Cases are Real but She Ain't: Judge Judy exposed brehs

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mayne...fucc this chit, i'm finna be a TV judge...one more show for my all-Taadow TV Network.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
exposed? lack basic understanding of arbitration, brehs :mjlol:
Ain't nobody misunderstanding shyt. You act like she ain't wearing a damn robe and pretending to be a judge for the people....they admitted to going through small claims court looking for the most outlandish claims. I've been to court on multiple occassions and whoever throwing down that gavel, is the damn judge! You smart dumb bytch. Bet you didn't even watch the video, just came in here for daps (hence your edit of the mj laugh to your original statement....fukk you)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's all for entertainment lol. If these people were looking for legit cases, they'd go to real small claims. Everyone gets paid regardless of who wins or loses. shyt's just like talk shows.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Only thing that surprised me was about the school that got shut down.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
so in arbitration the losing party has their part paid by the arbitrator?:russ:
that aint no damm arbitration that's just fake reality tv

They're being compensated for their TV appearance. What's so difficult to understand?

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Ain't nobody misunderstanding shyt. You act like she ain't wearing a damn robe and pretending to be a judge for the people....they admitted to going through small claims court looking for the most outlandish claims. I've been to court on multiple occassions and whoever throwing down that gavel, is the damn judge! You smart dumb bytch. Bet you didn't even watch the video, just came in here for daps (hence your edit of the mj laugh to your original statement....fukk you)

enjoy your next court appearance, criminal :mjlol:

Next time you're in prison try getting your GED. You couldn't even construct a proper sentence in your paragraph. If I were you I'd be embarrassed.

Last edited:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Be an American brehs Poll: 10% of college graduates think Judge Judy on SCOTUS - CNNPolitics.com ...:wow:

Report: 10% of college graduates think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court
(Hispawg)
By Daniella Diaz, CNN

(CNN)Nearly 10% of college graduates surveyed in a poll believe Judith Sheindlin, aka "Judge Judy," serves on the Supreme Court.

Sheindlin is an American lawyer made popular as the judge on a court show by the name of "Judge Judy." The show features Sheindlin handling small disputes in a courtroom, but Sheindlin does not serve on the Supreme Court of the United States.

The poll, conducted by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni in August 2015 but released in January 2016, concluded from the 1,000 surveyed that college graduates "are alarmingly ignorant of America's history and heritage."

The survey also found 28.4% of college graduates correctly identify the father of the Constitution as James Madison. About 59% of college students surveyed believe the father of the Constitution was Thomas Jefferson, who was actually the principal writer for the Declaration of Independence.
It also found that almost 60% of college graduates couldn't correctly identify a requirement for ratifying a constitutional amendment and 40% of college graduates didn't know that Congress has the power to declare war.
Additionally, the poll revealed that less than 50% of college graduates surveyed know that presidential impeachments are tried before the U.S. Senate.
Hispawg :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They're being compensation for their TV appearance. What's so difficult to understand?
yeah there is a difference from being compensated for your appearance and being compensated and also not having to pay a judgement against you while also being compensated