The Cases are Real but She Ain't: Judge Judy exposed brehs

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
But she making 20 million a year though
Yeah, I read about her annual income, and that show of hers has been on for a long time.
Two plus two equals a lot of dollaz...
226116439_e851beef.gif

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
people STILL watch court tv shows? :mjlol: court shows are the equivalent of Jerry Springer and WWE :mjlol: a total waste of time and non-productive :camby:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:scust: I hated when ma momma used to be in her court room TV mood in the afternoons

Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown , Judge Mathis, People's Court, Divorce Court, etc all in one day

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
why is this a shock? this is how all court shows work. they pay the people to be on, which is how you get them to appear :manny:
I know about the appearance fees but she pays the LOSERS fee's as well though.....so when she says "judgement for the plantiff", its basically saying" :francis:"

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
enjoy your next court appearance, criminal :mjlol:

Next time you're in prison try getting your GED. You couldn't even construct a proper sentence in your paragraph. If I were you I'd be embarrassed.

They're being compensation for their TV appearance. What's so difficult to understand?
Speaking of grammatical errors....:sas1: I didn't know a person could be compensation :jbhmm:
Bet I got more money in my bank account than you too. #Banbet?:youngsabo:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Speaking of grammatical errors....:sas1: I didn't know a person could be compensation :jbhmm:
Bet I got more money in my bank account than you too. #Banbet?:youngsabo:

:sas2: I bet not :mjpls:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Here's the story of the guy with the dead cat and broken tvs
These Guys Made Up a Fake Case to Get on 'Judge Judy' | VICE | United States

And yeah a simple google search will tell you that the judges are real judges (meaning they have a JD, actually presided over a courtroom) but for the sake of tv they are mediators with a smart mouth.

Correct me if I am wrong, but they are real actual judges who got their degrees, but were given daytime shows and no longer practice? One of my favorites is judge lynn taylor from divorce court.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I am wrong, but they are real actual judges who got their degrees, but were given daytime shows and no longer practice? One of my favorites is judge lynn taylor from divorce court.
You're right. This is from her wiki page.
She earned an undergraduate degree in English and American Literature from Harvard University (1981) and a Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania Law School (1984).[1][2]
They all have a JD but are retired from practicing law or presiding in a city/state/county/federal court. They was probably recruited by a network for TV deals.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
She be going hard on black men:scust: almost like she has some personal vendetta against them

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And she is very entertaining

I couldn't care less if any of it is "real"

I expect everything on TV to be fabrication for my enjoyment .. Including the Houston Rockets defense and lack there of
Repped for saying "Couldn't care less" rather than "could care less" like a buncha morons do.