• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Should the Swagaliers trade Wiggins for Love or hold out and get him for a cheaper price? Or maybe wait for him to become a free agent? On one hand if they trade Wiggins to Minnesota now they would be the instant favorites to win it all this year. On the other, they would still have a chance but would have a tougher road to the chip or risk another contender trading for him. Personally,I hold out and hope they lower their price. I feel he can be had for Waiters,Bennett/TT(bron may veto TT trade) and some picks.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should the Swagaliers trade Wiggins for Love or hold out and get him for a cheaper price? Or maybe wait for him to become a free agent? On one hand if they trade Wiggins to Minnesota now they would be the instant favorites to win it all this year. On the other, they would still have a chance but would have a tougher road to the chip or risk another contender trading for him. Personally,I hold out and hope they lower their price. I feel he can be had for Waiters,Bennett/TT(bron may veto TT trade) and some picks.

This is what I don't get Paul should want TT to get traded that way if we got Love TT would be able to start.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Tough decision. Love is 26, Irving is 23, Wiggins, 19. Bron already softened the blow by saying they're not ready this year, so ride it out with Wiggins, but if Love is traded you have to bid against the team he's gonna be on(which is going to be a contender). :lupe:

Wiggins or Love, they're both young enough that Bron can ride out his early 30's and depend on both of em.