The Cavs Andrew Wiggins/Kevin Love Dilemma*Update* Deal is finalized

Should the Cavs trade Wiggins for Love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'd hold onto Wiggins, haven't people learned about trading depth for stars by now? they don't have the salary to match Love & just Wiggins, shyt would have to be Wiggins, Waiters and Bennett for him and then you're stuck with 3 max players and not enough caproom to sign anyone else.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'd hold onto Wiggins, haven't people learned about trading depth for stars by now? they don't have the salary to match Love & just Wiggins, shyt would have to be Wiggins, Waiters and Bennett for him and then you're stuck with 3 max players and not enough caproom to sign anyone else.
Do NOT trade Wiggins......wait to next year and get Love.

I just hope they don't feel the pressure to cave in. We have a chance to build something special here like the Spurs did long term but have to have some patience and be smart about things.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I just hope they don't feel the pressure to cave in. We have a chance to build something special here like the Spurs did long term but have to have some patience and be smart about things.

They shouldn't cave, not even for Love, it's going to cost them way too much to get him.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Paul Milsap, Al Jefferson, DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Love, Omer Asik, Brook Lopez, Marc Gasol, LaMarcus Aldridge, Roy Hibbert, and Jeff Green are ALL unrestricted free agents (some of them have opt out years as well) next summer breh.....we need to just keep Wiggins and pick and choose out of these big men next year:yeshrug:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Paul Milsap, Al Jefferson, DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Love, Omer Asik, Brook Lopez, Marc Gasol, LaMarcus Aldridge, Roy Hibbert, and Jeff Green are ALL unrestricted free agents (some of them have opt out years as well) next summer breh.....we need to just keep Wiggins and pick and choose out of these big men next year:yeshrug:

I'm damn sure we can add one of those guys:banderas: That's why I wouldn't offer that much more than they already have. No need to gut the team when we're not desperate anymore.