The Combat Jack Show - The Corey "Life" Pegues Episode (also the return of Dallas Penn)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
picstitch-520x520.jpg

Retired NYPD Deputy Inspector Corey “Life” Pegues’ life is a movie. No cliche. Growing up as a young gun in the crack riddled NYC borough of Queens, Life was one of the best soldiers of the legendary and most notorious Supreme Team street gang. Life talks his introduction to crack, the gun fights and the murders, and the moment he decided it was time to join the biggest gang in NYC, the NYPD. Listen as he takes us through the Dinkens to Giuliani to Bloomberg regimes, what Stop and Frisk really is, and what the fvck is really going on with the war that the police across the nation has seemingly declared against the nation’s people of color. We also get some expert analysis on The Abner Louima, Sean Bell, Eric Garner, Oscar Grant, Amadou Diallo and Michael Brown cases.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
he dropped a good gem at the end when he said our problem is that we dont have a single voice that's speak for us like the jews will have a rabbi that will get shyt done for his community because they vote as a single voter

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Dallas only made a guest appearance. He won't be on next week.

i know that's your partner...but the way he interrupts you with frivolous comments is soooo damn irritating...

and his wardrobe...who da fukk told him he could dress?? :russ:

i never seen a dude who made POLO look so HORRIBLE :snoop:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Dope interview. But why did everyone like Matt, Just, Ben, & Dallas leave? I just got into the show like 6 months. So I have been jumping to guests I dig from previous shows. Catch up to the current episodes. Boom everyone is gone except Premium. :wtf: What happened breh?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Dope interview. But why did everyone like Matt, Just, Ben, & Dallas leave? I just got into the show like 6 months. So I have been jumping to guests I dig from previous shows. Catch up to the current episodes. Boom everyone is gone except Premium. :wtf: What happened breh?

Dallas was always leaving and coming back. Complaining about getting equal billing with Convat and all kinds of dumb shyt. Last time I think it was cos he wasn't feeling the guests. Now they're on a fantastic run all of a sudden he wants to show up for an ep.

I think Ben Hameen got more into the Fan Bros show and they stopped doing the music mixes on CJS.

As far as I know no one was getting paid for this so they still have to make money. Maybe they got jobs and couldn't stay with the schedule.

@CombatJack will have better answers of course.