The Combat Jack Show - The Corey "Life" Pegues Episode (also the return of Dallas Penn)

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
How can they go after his pension if he was clean as cop?
I think they are saying if he committed all of those criminal acts before he was a cop, him being hired or his application was a fraudulent act...I suppose they will be trying to find out if he lied on his academy application..

It's all bullshyt though..They just want to get him because he's been critical of dirty violent cops...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think they are saying if he committed all of those criminal acts before he was a cop, him being hired or his application was a fraudulent act...I suppose they will be trying to find out if he lied on his academy application..

It's all bullshyt though..They just want to get him because he's been critical of dirty violent cops...

Listening to the news they said the statue of limitations has passed about him lying on his application

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
He fuked up big time. I work with a close friend of his. He can't even carry a tool around anymore, ever since that interview cops came thru his house searching for shyt, his gun license got taken away. Even after he retired, former cops still have some code of conduct to follow if they still want the benefits.

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On what grounds tho? I don't think they'll be bald to pull this off

I don't know anything about the terms of the contract cops sign but it seems like their going to try which makes me think they have some grounds to go on. What I don't understand is if he was never arrested or convicted of a crime prior to being hired how they can take his pension? On job applications they don't ask have you ever sold drugs, they ask have you ever been convicted of a crime and they also do extensive background checks (at least now they do, not sure about then) so that's the NYPD's fault if they didn't do enough research on him.

What I don't understand from his standpoint is his much money did he think he was going to make off this book ? He had to know there would be some backlash and is it really worth it?

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I would want my "cop killer" friend to say I'm lying and made it all up too...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know anything about the terms of the contract cops sign but it seems like their going to try which makes me think they have some grounds to go on. What I don't understand is if he was never arrested or convicted of a crime prior to being hired how they can take his pension? On job applications they don't ask have you ever sold drugs, they ask have you ever been convicted of a crime and they also do extensive background checks (at least now they do, not sure about then) so that's the NYPD's fault if they didn't do enough research on him.

What I don't understand from his standpoint is his much money did he think he was going to make off this book ? He had to know there would be some backlash and is it really worth it?
They are investigating his disability. I have be read anything about them trying to take his pension

That would be fought all the way to Supreme Court they not gonna win that

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He is a fukking idiot

100k+ TAX FREE for the rest of your life bout to be lost over duck tales