The Combat Jack Show - The Tariq Nasheed Episode (Shouts out the Coli)

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Never that fambro. My impression of cats on message boards and forums was that it was just weirdos. But y'all showed me the light.

Yo! Love the show man I listen every morning....are u interested in interviewing The Alumni (Kwame, Special Ed, Dana Dane, Monie Love, and Chubb Rock) ? I'm close w Kwam n could probably help u orchestrate it...I'm also cool w A king up at PNC, he wouldn't know me by this username tho :mjpls:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo! Love the show man I listen every morning....are u interested in interviewing The Alumni (Kwame, Special Ed, Dana Dane, Monie Love, and Chubb Rock) ? I'm close w Kwam n could probably help u orchestrate it...I'm also cool w A king up at PNC, he wouldn't know me by this username tho :mjpls:

If you're close with Kwame then answer this question for me. Did Kwame have rap beef with Special Ed back in the day? I'm thinking maybe there was some sort of rivalry, it sounded like Kwame threw some shots on his 2nd album.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Matt Raz used to shout us out all the time like 2 years ago when he used to be on... SALUTES! :salute:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
An hour and a half in; dude sounds like a brotha' with his head on, straight.

Just, this black super hero stuff (ex. pineal gland) comes off as pseudoscience ("Some scientist say...").

As a person--who doesn't necessary identify as a Christian--who follows the Bible, I'm not offended by him challenging the source of my beliefs. I got to get my knowledge up and debunk him.

His story about the Moors is interesting.