The Daily Beast BOMBSHELL: Shaun King Keeps Raising Money and Questions About Where It Goes

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He ain’t nothing but a cracka with a fresh fade. His mom and family already stated he is white and lying. He has no black father. Stating she either had an adulterous affair or got raped by one is ridiculous. His birth certificate says he is white according to his mother. He does not look black at all... he is the same as that Rachel bytch. Mediocre white people who could not take advantage of their own privilege in their spaces and decided to make a living profiting off of black oppression pimping. In which he gets a spotlight over other activist doing the same or way more than him because of his white privileged. White people know that man not black.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if his dad really is a light skinned black man, then not really.

She's always looked mixed to me. It makes sense if he was raised in a single family household and her mom was sleeping around.
He literally just making up lies on his mamma cuz he want to be black and need this to make a living. He is a true devil

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What about logic tho.. he's got a black dad and he looks whiter than shaun king

images

:yeshrug:
Yea and that part black dad (Logic) is on his birth certificate. And we have seen him. And his family confirms he is actually bi-racial. Not the same thing as Cracka King. “Sir There’s a white man listed as your father on your birth certificate” :usure:
“Oh naw that’s not my real daddy:dwillhuh:He some other nikka“

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Uhhh yeah, and we can see that
main-qimg-4b02af8c4d4788b5e53afcce4b6883f0.webp

Shaun king said his momma was either raped by or had an affair with a mysterious black man even though his blood father that looks exactly like him has been plastered all over the internet

jeffking.png
:huhldup:

Oh shyt look exactly like that cac smhh

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Are you guys going to read the article or just gossip about his skin tone :coffee:?

Damn near 30 posts in and not a mention of the actual subject of the thread

Anyway, it seems like he's a shytty project manager who overpromises and underdelivers. Dude's a whole dummy for not listening to credentialed and experienced journalists, but I would chalk this up to poor management, not so much fraud.

Didn't he already release a full accounting sheet about where his donations go?
And I'm also curious why there's such an appetite to take him down. Whether he's 1/64th black or not, he's at the very least helped bring police brutality in the spotlight.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't care about the drama and don't get why others do. If folks want to donate money to dude without researching at all then so be it. It's also undeniable that he uses his reach to bring attention to things that need attention and thats about as far as it goes with me.
He does well on that end but it’s just too much noise now that you can’t ignore. Even his recent former staff is calling him a fraud, this might be the piece that buries him. Dude should have been honest

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Uhhh yeah, and we can see that
main-qimg-4b02af8c4d4788b5e53afcce4b6883f0.webp

Shaun king said his momma was either raped by or had an affair with a mysterious black man even though his blood father that looks exactly like him has been plastered all over the internet

jeffking.png
nikkas really running around defending this on some b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but he raises money

:camby: