The do’s and don’ts of voting

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
There’s no party for straight Black men.

Left is full of G-dless tranny loving homos and feminists that all hate Black men, and seek to destroy our community by uplifting Black women over us thus creating a dysfunctional matriarchy which in itself is white supremacy.

Right is full of racists that hate Black men, and would rather us all be dead.

So your choice is people that want you to be their slave or people that want you dead.

Just stay home and let these people fight it out themselves. Im done.

Yall nikkas who botch and whine and feel so defeated over women's rights and gay rights--to the point you equate it to white supremacy--sound so bytch made and don't even realize it.

Man the fukk up bro. Gay rights and women's rights is no fukking threat to "straight black males" and yall right wing adjacent pro-black male militants the biggest cowards there is.

The biggest threat to straight black men in America is straight white men. Like Donald Trump. Like Ron Desantis. Like Mitch McConnel. But nikkas like OP and the rest of the both sides weirdos look for any reason to kiss their asses and now wanna punch down on black women and gay men. Yall nikkas p*ssy and scared to death of your real enemy so you look for an immigrant, a transgendered woman, or some other marginalized group to feel both victimized and superior to and have an excuse to not vote and let massa run shyt.

This social media generation of pro-black men is undoubtedly the most sorry, easily sold out, cowardly generation there is.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
But nikkas like OP and the rest of the both sides weirdos look for any reason to kiss their asses and now wanna punch down on black women and gay men. Yall nikkas p*ssy and scared to death of your real enemy so you look for an immigrant, a transgendered woman, or some other marginalized group to feel both victimized and superior to and have an excuse to not vote and let massa run shyt.

Saying nikkas scared but afraid to call me out by name. Say it with your chest and stop alluding to it. Y’all love to insinuate and accuse nikkas here

You think this is about “both sides” or some other such nonsense. It’s about intelligent, methodical and logical voting. You’re the weirdo and you also have no solutions and no answers.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Why did Marcel run in the Only Democrat district and ended up 3rd while the other Districts in South Carolina is heavily Republican, also why was Marcel concerned about the Georgia Senate race when he is in South Carolina?

Ask Marcel I’m not his campaign manager

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
if a candidate gets the support of known white supremacists, the vetting has already been done for me. :sas2:

then I vote against them.:pachaha:

If all a candidate needs to do is nothing, you are the lazy, do-nothing candidates dream voter and also the problem

Dumb nikkas that vote is precisely what we are trying to avoid with this education campaign

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
It's not ONLY President, Governor, Senators(2), Mayors, and Alderpersons( you know local) It's also Judges, District Attorneys, Sheriffs, Comptrollers, stipulations, and sometimes school board members that are often on the ballots but the no tangibles no vote "brehs" won't tell you that.
Facts. All of those local people impact you on a daily. Voting is MAJOR. Everyone should care to do it.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Solid thread, OP.

I’ll always be an advocate when it comes to voting, and it’s best to do your research, and go with candidates that go along with your values and/or demands.

Daps
if a candidate gets the support of known white supremacists, the vetting has already been done for me. :sas2:

then I vote against them.:pachaha:

Yep. This dumbass @BlackJesus wants us to vote for MAGA if they do something right before the election to falsely claim that they're "on our side".

If me and a KKK member are voting for the same person, then something is obviously wrong.