The downsides of GTAV.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
gtav is overrated real talk. I`m playing gta since the first part in the 90s, put countless hours in all games and V is easily on the last place. Lacks basically everything what made the series great, stunning graphics but thats it :beli:, just replayed SA mobile and had more fun in the first half hour than in 100 + hours V
Agreed, it's a technical masterpiece but didn't have the GTA feel. Felt more like a Naughty Dog game.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:laff: at having the opinion that IV is better than V
:russ:Im saying, Niko was the most boring character in the GTA universe so far. I think that mute Claude was more entertaining than him. GTA IV is a nice game but it ain't ever fukking with V, and imo San Andreas is still the GOAT GTA.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I like gta 5...but ive had it since launch and always get sidetracked from the missions to go fukk people up :russ: for me, ive def got my moneys worth and like it more than 4 :manny:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I’ve been sitting on gta V since it is was released. As someone mentioned here I find a majority of the missions boring. I put maybe 5 hours max into that over the years and every time I pick it up I play for like 10 mins than forget it ever existed. Felt the same way about the last Batman as well.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I just copped 5 last night for 24 dollars. Im finding it to be really entertaining, very funny and extremely polished. Lot of attention to detail and Im happy that a lot of it still feels lighthearted. I remember after beating 4 I was fairly disappointed. Im actually excited to continue on thru this game, feels fresh to me.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Both are good games on their own lanes but IV was technically superior...V is like a arcade game compared to it.

No it fukking isn't...

I played IV for damn near a decade...I know the RAGE engine inside out, created numerous mods for it...

In no way shape or form is IV superior to V...

Like the clown that made that video yall way too focussed on rag doll physics and a few extra particles...IV was a pile of shyt from the coding side and the most boring GTA game ever released...

V is FAR better coded and much more stable...It graphically shyts on every other open world game released to date and performs better than them...

You couldn't even get IV to work on PC at a stable 30 fps with the most modern GPU of that time...Even a 1080 to this day struggles to maintain 60fps on that game...That game was a complete fukking mess from the technical side of things...

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I enjoyed GTA V, but yea the story and missions could've been better. If GTA 6 takes the good things out of 5, and all the greatness of San Andreas, can end up being one of the GOATs

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I like GTA IV better , the fighting was fun and there was just much more to do in the city.
GTA V had this huge map and only about 1/16(exaggeration) was the city.
Gta V single player money was practically usless, shyt was to segmented with each charcter owning property that was useless and no stores to interact with. Especially having San andreas as the base.

Niko and Luis were better charcters to me as well. Speaking of Luis the single player DLC. Wtf I know online neted them millions on millions of dollars. But single player was just gone.

I hope six allows with more interaction with your environment and not miles and miles of wasteland.

Hell introduce some elements from sleeping dogs and some version of the nemosis system from LOTR and for goodness sakes give us some single player dlc.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to overhaul the melee combat and shooting mechanics.

Copy and Paste the Max Payne 3 shooting mechanics and make it even triller with better animations and then make the melee combat smooth and gamey. fukk the super slow heavily animated combat. i always felt like fighting in those games were garbage. Sleeping Dogs had better combat.