The downsides of GTAV.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
For a game praised for having so much to do in an open world, there really is not that much to do. If they made the map a bit smaller and had more to do it would be awesome.

I liked the new stuff like triathlons, they need to bring back the exercise system from SA. Fight club from Gay Tony should have been a no brainer. More random encounters etc. Need to always be able to do certain events like street/offroad races at all times in single player

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
No it fukking isn't...

I played IV for damn near a decade...I know the RAGE engine inside out, created numerous mods for it...
mind telling me what those mods are? matter of fact, who are you?

as someone whose been modding GTA since 2011/2012. I can tell you that IV is far easier to mod than V, outside of Path creation atleast...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both are good games on their own lanes but IV was technically superior...V is like a arcade game compared to it.

Sadly, new generation video game industry area getting lazy and also I blame the fans always talk about they want "Better graphic" instead of better gameplay.

This shyt just like Dead Rising.

:smh:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
No it fukking isn't...

I played IV for damn near a decade...I know the RAGE engine inside out, created numerous mods for it...

In no way shape or form is IV superior to V...

Like the clown that made that video yall way too focussed on rag doll physics and a few extra particles...IV was a pile of shyt from the coding side and the most boring GTA game ever released...

V is FAR better coded and much more stable...It graphically shyts on every other open world game released to date and performs better than them...

You couldn't even get IV to work on PC at a stable 30 fps with the most modern GPU of that time...Even a 1080 to this day struggles to maintain 60fps on that game...That game was a complete fukking mess from the technical side of things...
I don’t care how well you know the Rage engine GTA 4 was not the most boring GTA game released. That is just an arrogant statement,

Some people perfer GTA IV perfering one game over does not make the other game suddenly trash or shyt.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
mind telling me what those mods are? matter of fact, who are you?

as someone whose been modding GTA since 2011/2012. I can tell you that IV is far easier to mod than V, outside of Path creation atleast...
If you were around since the launch of IV you should be well aware it took nearly 3 years just to get character mods into IV...If you jumped on GTA modding towards then end of IV's lifeline then yea, modding was easier because you had more developed tools to work with...T2 also never got involved with IV modding and shutdown tool development...V was headed in a far more promising direction until T2 hampered OpenIV development for V...

IV was an atrocious mess which anyone whose modded that game past importing models would tell you is fact...It was plagued by shyt performance, memory leaks that caused the entire map to disappear after 20 minutes of gameplay and chronic crashes...Even people that didn't mod the game experienced that shyt...IV didn't' even identify a modern GPU without a custom commandline txt until the last patch was released...

Anyways you know me on the GTAforums...Been a member since '05 and rock an 8Ball avi...Last IV project I was involved with was IVSA...Other than that I only dealt with scripting...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only good thing in GTA 4 were the driving mechanics, NPC physics and how the SWAT/Cops reacted. You could shoot a cop in the leg and he'll fall down the stairs and take out whoever was coming up. The SWAT were good with breaching, they would all bum rush you at one time in a group and blast you. The cops in V suck because they would all pop you from far away with Agent 47 accuracy

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
I never finished GTA IV because most of the missions were just going somewhere and shooting people up. GTA V's missions are way more entertaining. I do miss the combat and realistic driving from IV though. Driving in GTA IV actually took some skill.

It seems like they downgraded GTA V to appeal to the younger folks (middle school kids) because they have all the time in the world to play online and buy those damn sharkcards