The end of real estate agents

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Travel agent status

yup. Real Estate is going to be like Ebay.

bid via an app, schedule and send out the appraiser via the same app, fill out the closing paper work via the app and receive the keys digitally through the app.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
The heavily connected real estate agents will last. The ones on your social media timeline telling you to message them if you’re looking to buy a house will fade out.

Yeah the top end of real estate agents who deal with million dollar homes will be fine. The most affected will be the average agent

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is laughable :laff::laff::laff:

Automation doesn't have access to the MLS to get an accurate price on the house

Automation can't sell your house for you, when buyers are hesitant

Automation can't physically show you 5-10 properties a day so you can get a good feel for the property

Automation can't reduce the stress of a the home or rental buying process

Automation can't smooth things over with the Landlord or Owner when they want to deny your application for whatever reason

Automation doesn't have contacts with Mortgage Brokers that will give you a break, even though on paper you may not 100% qualify for that mortgage

Some things will always need a human touch

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Remember the couple last year from San Diego that wired $700k to Hong Kong cause they had no idea what they were doing and couldn't wait for their agent or bank.

Even though we found our house ourselves, we had no idea how anything else work.....and still don't to some extent.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
When I bought a house I feel like I did 90% of the work. I searched for all the houses I wanted to see myself. Dude wasn't coming through with mad houses that were off the MLS list or nothing. He was showing me the same houses I already found myself on the apps :mjlol:.
The paperwork and help on certain rules and formalities was really the only value I got out the deal.
Well a real estate agent doesn’t get paid when they help someone buy a house

a real estate agents value is when you’re selling a house it’s where they get their commission

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Well a real estate agent doesn’t get paid when they help someone buy a house

a real estate agents value is when you’re selling a house it’s where they get their commission

Maybe it varies by state but there is a seller's fee and a listers fee.

The agent that brings the buyer gets the seller's fee (3%) and the agent the agent that listed the house gets a fee (3%).

Buyer and seller help can be haggled with in those fees