The Fall Of WWE Music - What Happened?

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Rusev, Nakamura, and Shield are definitely standouts. Carmella’s new one when her gimmick changed to a knockoff Lana, and (ironically) Lana’s theme we’re very distinctive too, but both got abandoned pretty quickly and o don’t even know what Carmella’s current theme is.

Shield(and Roman's First)was Johnston's...Post Shield was CFO$

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Jim Johnston a legend but I’m taking Bianca, Nak, & AJ’s themes over 90% of Johnston’s themes :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
While watching the Rumble, all of these new themes are trash except the Santos/Legado one. Only one that goes hard. This Def Rebel has only 1 decent track for every 15 he does. :hhh:

Asuka’s new theme sounds weak too. Shoulda kept the OG. :francis:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I remember watching Beyond the Mat and seeing how Jim Johnson got down in the studio. Dude broke down the theme to Vader from the heartbeat to the instant terror that comes with the entrance.

You don't get that with themes nowadays. It's all just random FL Studio stock shyt.

Even WCW actually tried to put soul into their themes despite most of them being stock sounds from documentaries.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Lmao

Greatest all time themes are

Ultimate warrior
Bret hart
Razor ramone
Hogans
Hbks
Austin
Foley
Dx
Rock
Taker

Missin a few but thats the cream of the crop
Every one of these you knew exactly who was coming out simply by the first note. Most of these current themes I don’t know who the hell is about to be on the screen :laff: It could be Apollo Crews, Chad Gable, or a new NXT call up