The fukk??? IT Certs Only last for 3 Years??!!

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just an example. Same thing would count for other certs, but off the top of my head, more technology has been dumpstered relative to A+ than other certs.
Some of the other ones revisions aren't as radical from one edition to the next, but if hes doing what hes supposed to do, they will renew just by him getting
the new certs. It isn't a big deal, and 3 years is a long time to simply not get a new cert. Some of them shyts I see are like printing money, so a lil $300 ain't
shyt.

I feel you, but if anyone ever asks me to renew my A+ i'm laughing in their face :umad:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I feel that. Having finally got mine, I see that bytch like flashing a titty to get past the bouncer at the club. I shouldn't have to pop it out again after I get some clout.

Congrats breh :salute:

I got mine a long ass time ago.
2009 I think.

The test was talking about front side bus desync, floppy disc IRQ values, serial port baud rates, and socket A pin configuration. :mjlol:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
where you been? this happens in all industries. my moms been a pharmacist for 20+ years and still has to take continuing education credits every now and then

^^^^^This. My pops is a internal medicine doctor and he recently just took continuing education exam to his renew his MD license, and he's been practicing for 25 years.

Most STEM and healthcare professions all have something like this.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Technology is rapidly changing so the majority of the materials that you learnt will be obsolete by then. Plus by that time you should of moved on to other certs anyway.