The Game’s Accuser Victorious in Lawsuit Accusing Rapper of Creating 'Shell Companies' to Avoid Paying $7 Million Judgment

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She admittedly got $500,000 but she's going for more and what legally is hers.

Sexual Assault is evil.

If she's lying it's also evil but only the involved know.

There's degrees to sexual assault and I believe this happened at a party in the open.

What's messed up is the ppl who get sexually assaulted and get no money at all.

$500,000 is a good amount of loot.

How's she living, what's her Instagram?

Her lawyer fees probably ate a good portion

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I’ll never understand why these rappers ignore these type of lawsuits.

Ever since he lost this case, he been moving weird and doin hella sneaky side missions for bread, like those shady features/verses for a few grand, etc.

The judge siding with her and holding Wack and the shell companies liable gon have nikkas shook. This shyt is wild ⚰️

I don't know about Game anymore.

I thought he was doing weird things - but that Big Hit album and tracks redeemed him in a major way.

He is a complicated character.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I don't know about Game anymore.

I thought he was doing weird things - but that Big Hit album and tracks redeemed him in a major way.

He is a complicated character.
Game doesn't well-promote his albums and he only does like 2 music videos when he should be doing like 4 videos.
Most people don't even know when Game has an album out, and he seems to be putting them out consistently.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Game doesn't well-promote his albums and he only does like 2 music videos when he should be doing like 4 videos.
Most people don't even know when Game has an album out, and he seems to be putting them out consistently.

Word.

Managing a music career is constantly changing.

He probably could do more videos. But if he doesn't then he lowers his costs which is good.

I feel like he was successful but him losing that case was a challenge.

Party girls were always dangerous and he got caught up.

He is dope too. At times.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Word.

Managing a music career is constantly changing.

He probably could do more videos. But if he doesn't then he lowers his costs which is good.

I feel like he was successful but him losing that case was a challenge.

Party girls were always dangerous and he got caught up.

He is dope too. At times.
Making videos nowadays isn't as expensive as it used to be. A few thousand dollars can get it done. At the very least you could get someone to make a Lyric Video with animated visuals or recycled footage.

Some rappers drop videos non-stop. I don't see any scenario where Game is making more profit by making less videos for each album. The opportunity cost of the lost stream/sales is much higher from not having those extra videos.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Making videos nowadays isn't as expensive as it used to be. A few thousand dollars can get it done. At the very least you could get someone to make a Lyric Video with animated visuals or recycled footage.

Some rappers drop videos non-stop. I don't see any scenario where Game is making more profit by making less videos for each album. The opportunity cost of the lost stream/sales is much higher from not having those extra videos.
u can do a video with a iPhone or Samsung ...hell some metaglasses

especially for game.. 90percent of his videos is him with a bunch of nikkas... off Wilmington...

selfie stick that shyt n call it a day.. download some free editing software n boom

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Transferring your assets to Wack is one of the worst thing Game could’ve ever done.

Trusting a wild card like that lol.

I’d rather file for bankruptcy if I can’t pay it.
Better than transferring your ass to diddy