The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me!>>>Ice Cream Man

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's how I know you're delusional. You currently have a thread going and you got posters in there saying you're one of THEM. Tell me I'm lying.

youre an idiot.

hes implying that I have east coast bias.

stop running up, quoting convos if you don't know whats going on. lol. are you that desperate for something to say?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre an idiot.

hes implying that I have east coast bias.

stop running up, quoting convos if you don't know whats going on. lol. are you that desperate for something to say?

The original post had nothing to do with implying you had an East Coast bias. The post implied that you were a fraud posing like you were in the know. And that wasn't the only example. Like the fourth post in to that same thread, someone else called you out for something similar.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The original post had nothing to do with implying you had an East Coast bias. The post implied that you were a fraud posing like you were in the know. And that wasn't the only example. Like the fourth post in to that same thread, someone else called you out for something similar.

no thats not what he was implying dikkhead.

stay outta my business, with your no-comprehension having ass, and go take your medicine.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no thats not what he was implying dikkhead.

stay outta my business, with your no-comprehension having ass, and go take your medicine.

That's exactly what was implied by the post.

Nobody's in your business. When you put it out there by linking said thread in this thread, your so called "business" is fair game. It ain't my fault if people called you out in your own thread.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's exactly what was implied by the post.

Nobody's in your business. When you put it out there by linking said thread in this thread, your so called "business" is fair game. It ain't my fault if people called you out in your own thread.

you stupid

this is how bad rumors start. dumbasses like you.

all I see in there is one purist with his expected usual spill. and thats not even what you were referring to.:heh:

Last edited: