The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me!>>>Ice Cream Man

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Question

Whats the difference between the mediocre lyricism of the albums posted in the op and the mediocre lyricism thats popular today?

:jbhmm:
You can actually understand what P is saying and it's Real. Beats By The Pound was ahead of their time with the beats.

And P was more Consistent than these new Rappers

P could Flow. He was Gucci before Gucci the way he wasn't afraid to switch his flow up

As far as lyrical content... P is one of the Pioneers of Trap Rap. Before P the only rappers that made a full album talking about selling drugs was Scarface and E 40.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can actually understand what P is saying and it's Real. Beats By The Pound was ahead of their time with the beats.

And P was more Consistent than these new Rappers

1) i can understand these new rappers too, doesnt take away from the fact that these new rappers and P are mediocre rappers

2) yeah cuz these chi raq rappers aren't real :mjpls:

3)Mike Will is ahead of his time with the beats and youtube and soundcloud is a honeypot for beats

4)LOL @ saying P has more consistancy then these new rappers. If u are new, you haven't even put in enough time yet to be compared to someone 2 decades in :heh:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I agree with you. The Ghetto Trying to kill me Is a Bay Area Classic and my favorite Master P Album and 99 Wayz To Die is 2nd.

No Limit Bay Area Years 1991-1995>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No Limit Louisiana Years 1995-Present
P got West Coast and South classics:blessed:

Not a lot of artists can say that

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
P was coherent and was an excellent storyteller so that made up for the mediocre bars

P was coherent?

So when Tariq Nasheed pointed out that No Limit had a reputation for putting out a bunch of trash records in a short amount of time and i agreed, we were just hating?

ya'll just picking and chosing.

the real answer is there is no difference....this song right here sounds like a young C murder