The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me!>>>Ice Cream Man

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now show me some Chiraq junkies showing some heart

your request has nothing to do with my original statement and i'm not going off topic. I'm not about to make this a pissing match when your mind is already set either.

a poster already co signed my original statement about both new school rappers and P being mediocre on the mic so i know it isn't me...its u.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
While I love th cool rugged west feel of TGITTKM, it's still behind ICM (better clearer production, broader subject matter, better guest spots), Ghetto D (southern classic, filled with anthems, crazy production) and 99 Ways To Doe (a tad more polished than TGITTKM)
Out of those four albums which one would you consider the best?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Haven't heard either of these albums.
Loved 99 Ways to Die. :wow:
The best No Limit release to my mind is West Coast Bad Boyz 1 :wow:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Haven't heard either of these albums.
Loved 99 Ways to Die. :wow:
The best No Limit release to my mind is West Coast Bad Boyz 1 :wow:
If you loved 99 Ways To Die then you'll dig The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me, both albums are personal classics of mine

Ice Cream Man was the album that made me and a lot of my friends fans of rap music from the South...as far as actually buying cassettes and CD's

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Of course he is. And to make matters worse he stayed biting nikkas from E-40 to The Luniz, to Scaface to 2pac etc etc

He just knew how to ride a wave and make music that caught some peoples' ear.
He may have "borrowed" from those artists but Master P has his own style that has influenced rappers too

And he was more then a wave rider, P had his own wave...everybody wanted to be No Limit soldiers at one point

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you loved 99 Ways To Die then you'll dig The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me, both albums are personal classics of mine

Ice Cream Man was the album that made me and a lot of my friends fans of rap music from the South...as far as actually buying cassettes and CD's
I had a dub of WCBB and 99 and loved both of them. I actually copped True but it wasn't that good. So I hopped off the tank in 96 when P dropped his next album. The single was alright, but there was so much dope shyt dropping in 96 that i couldn't be bothered. Then I hopped back on for Tru 2 Da Game which was alright, then I was pretty much done with P when Ghetto D dropped and it was wack.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
He may have "borrowed" from those artists but Master P has his own style that has influenced rappers too

And he was more then a wave rider, P had his own wave...everybody wanted to be No Limit soldiers at one point

He bit the hell outta them nikkas' style at different times, bruh. It was blatant as hell too. lmao

And everybody wanted to be a No Limit Soldier once the shyt really took off in 97'. But that's like anything that becomes the "big thing" for a hot minute.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Why compare:noah:?

Both albums are legit. Especially the original The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me:whew:. For some bay area P I bump that album and for some grimey Southern gangsta shyt, I'll bump ICM.