beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt used to only come on A&E and ABC back in the day :ooh:

Good, good... :steviej:

man that shyt is so longggg tho. me and my wife been watching it on and off the last couple days. I watched like 3 hours yesterday, and I go upstairs and she got it on, so I watched another 90 minutes with her. shyt is EPIC tho :lawd:

I can't stress how cool it is watching it in chronological order given the caliber of those first 2 films. they can switch between any of the three storylines from the first two movies and I can't even be mad.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Michael Corleone tracks down the dude that put the bomb under his car in this version.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
i have a good fan edit compiling all 3 movie, and every known deleted scenes and tv scenes in chronological order

its called GODFATHER: THE CHRONOLOGICAL EPIC...get your google on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost 4 hours in and I've seen 1and2 hundreds of times and I'm still captivated :wow:

They bout to kill my dude sonny :mjcry::mjcry:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't realize how many deleted scenes were on this and these aren't throwaway scenes a lot of em are dope scenes that explained certain things in more detail that I was wondering about.

So dope

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The most significant extra scene I saw had to do with that guy who came to the hospital when Michael was there and the cops came to kill Vito and he stood outside the hospital with Mike all nervous acting like muscle. Apparently, he or someone in his family caught a bad one and the Corleones or Mike remember how he helped and got vengeance for the family. Beginning of GF 2 I believe.

Nah, its Enzo the baker. The Baker at the wedding who is telling The Don that they want to deprort this dude who has been working for him. Says his daughter is in love with him, and asks The Don to help. Thats who shows up at the hospital to help mike.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The most significant extra scene I saw had to do with that guy who came to the hospital when Michael was there and the cops came to kill Vito and he stood outside the hospital with Mike all nervous acting like muscle. Apparently, he or someone in his family caught a bad one and the Corleones or Mike remember how he helped and got vengeance for the family. Beginning of GF 2 I believe.

U talking about the extra scene in the beginning of part 2 when Michael found the bodyguard in Sicily who put that bomb in his car and killed Apolina?