The Greatest Night in Pop | Official Trailer | Netflix (1/29) (About We Are the World)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Premiering January 29th, the untold story of how the global hit “We are the World” almost didn’t happen! 46 of the biggest pop music stars had only one night to turn chaos into magic. As told by stars who were there, this film reveals the rollercoaster ride to write and record the groundbreaking song that would go on to raise millions for famine relief in Africa, win 2 Grammys and become a global sensation.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Amazing documentary. Lionel Richie and Michael were so talented. So many stars and different personalities in one spot. Stevie Wonder is the GOAT. His talent is unmatched. Stevie contribution to the making of the song was awesome. And Diana Ross was so beautiful back then. The simp in me just wanted to hug her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dope documentary. Loved watching all these megastars interacting and just bullshytting with each other. Respect level for Stevie, Michael, Lionel and Quincy went even higher. The way they were able to massage all the egos and get people comfortable was awesome to see.

Also I knew the black singers but some of those white ones were impressing me.

Was it Merle Haggard on his :mjpls: tip saying he ain't singing no Swahili and bounced?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dope documentary. Loved watching all these megastars interacting and just bullshytting with each other. Respect level for Stevie, Michael, Lionel and Quincy went even higher. The way they were able to massage all the egos and get people comfortable was awesome to see.

Also I knew the black singers but some of those white ones were impressing me.

Was it Merle Haggard on his :mjpls: tip saying he ain't singing no Swahili and bounced?

Waylon Jennings.