The Greatest Night in Pop | Official Trailer | Netflix (1/29) (About We Are the World)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dope documentary. Loved watching all these megastars interacting and just bullshytting with each other. Respect level for Stevie, Michael, Lionel and Quincy went even higher. The way they were able to massage all the egos and get people comfortable was awesome to see.

Also I knew the black singers but some of those white ones were impressing me.

Was it Merle Haggard on his :mjpls: tip saying he ain't singing no Swahili and bounced?

that was waylon jennings. he did the theme song for the dukes of hazzard.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Doc was fire and made me sad that most of our top artists today have no musical talent.

Also, maybe I’m trippin but I didn’t realize Mike wrote songs until this doc. I always assumed he was singing other people’s words :ohhh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Doc was fire and made me sad that most of our top artists today have no musical talent.

Also, maybe I’m trippin but I didn’t realize Mike wrote songs until this doc. I always assumed he was singing other people’s words :ohhh:
Really?

Mike was everything...he wrote and told producers what he wanted the melody to sound like.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Heard Howard stern talking about it .. Stevie wanted them to sing the song in some African language :pachaha:prince wanted to play a solo :wow: I’m gonna watch this

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Waylon Jennings stormfronting off when they were trying to add Swahili to the song :mjpls:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
..and he didnt regret taking part either.

Al Jarreau was drunk as hell the whole time :lolbron:

The biggest mystery to me was why in the hell was Dan Akroyd there :lupe:
Everyone has been asking that question since the video premiered. Dude sticks out like a sore thumb. My guess is he just happen to be there or asked to join. It seems like a story all to itself. Technically, the Blues Brothers were a legit musical group.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Everyone has been asking that question since the video premiered. Dude sticks out like a sore thumb. My guess is he just happen to be there or asked to join. It seems like a story all to itself. Technically, the Blues Brothers were a legit musical group.

One of the ladies that helped put the team together said she wanted him in the group on the documentary. That’s how he ended up on the song. Why she wanted him the song? The last/documentary didn’t say.