The Higher Learning Hater's Ball, brought to you by The Cac Mamba

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
you're hispanicac, knock it the fukk off. No one sees you as a black man and you know it.

What does that have to do with me? I'm not white and I'm brown cause of black ancestors. :skip:

Dominicans don't acknowledge they're black. :hula: You're not black.

Which one is it?

Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice? :skip:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
What does that have to do with me? I'm not white and I'm brown cause of black ancestors. :skip:

Dominicans don't acknowledge they're black. :hula: You're not black.

Which one is it?

Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice? :skip:
I don't care if you have have 10% black in you, you're not black. GTFO hispanicac.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a bytch, my n!gga. This cac openly expresses his dislike of darker skin, and is usually found on here sucking Donald Trump and his cronies d!cks. Behavior parallel with someone of the the caucasian persuasion that harbors negative views of Black people. Stop bending over backwards to :cape: for that f@ggot.

Ol' "but let him be cause he didn't mention a Black person" ass cornball. You the n!gga that would get his wake up call one day because you hung out with that one white dude who expressed racist views on everybody but Blacks around you until that one day hit and he called you a slack jawed, lazy monkey.

Cacs and c00ns are in here showing their ass.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't care if you have have 10% black in you, you're not black. GTFO hispanicac.

You got beat and pivoted. :jawalrus:

"Ugh ugh the facts are too much what do I do"

*breaks In case of emergency class*

CAC CAC CAC CAC

:laff:

If you dony want your fake militants ALLL in your threads. ALLLL in your quotes. Then come to Mook row!

6SUAvV6.png

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
If a cac has expressed his prejudice views on all sorts of Nationalities, races, skin color, and cultures and supports Donald Trump and his White Nationalist conglomerate...guess fukking what? He doesn't like ya Black ass either.

Don't be a dumbass like this @Clean Cut cat.

Ol "but Indians wouldn't mind" dim ass n!gga.

Maybe you should stop trying to find "undercover" cacs and focus on the ones that's right there, smack dab in ya face. Seems like you only bright enough to focus on one thing at a time. @the cac mamba is not the first white person in history that sh!ts on every fukking race but doesn't have ill feelings and views about Blacks.
:dead:

You're dumber than I could have ever imagined.

It's no wonder the Wackiest Posters Commission is infested with cacroaches.

@the cac mamba is the worst kind of cac if you ask me - he pretends to be "down" and has a lot of people fooled but he ain't shyt and he's full of shyt...and you don't even have to dig that deep to find that out.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
You got beat and pivoted. :jawalrus:

"Ugh ugh the facts are too much what do I do"

*breaks In case of emergency class*

CAC CAC CAC CAC

:laff:

If you dony want your fake militants ALLL in your threads. ALLLL in your quotes. Then come to Mook row!

6SUAvV6.png
When you peers get deported no black person will :cape: for your people. Remember that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

You're dumber than I could have ever imagined.

It's no wonder the Wackiest Posters Commission is littered with cacroaches.

@the cac mamba is the worst kind of cac if you ask me - he pretends to be "down" and has a lot of people fooled but he ain't shyt and he's full of shyt...and you don't even have to dig that deep to find that out.
thread wouldnt be complete without a sidney starr appearance

let me guess which post on the first page offended you the most :mjlol:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
This dude finally exposed why he hates Islam. It's cuz he's a dry dikk future cuck. And Muslim men aren't. He burningly wants Muslim women to become whores out of jealousy

He'll be Dale gribble in ten years raising another man's kid unknowingly. All these alt righters are Just no girl getting losers who are pissed about it
:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never should have been banned. That pigroach most likely doctored those bank statements.
isnt this sweet :mjlol:
i got this cracka scared to @ me :jawalrus: go power walk for two minutes and come back smelling like a drenched beagle cac :mjlol:
im bored of it at this point, believe me :russell:

but thanks for dropping by to prove my point :mjlol:
This dude finally exposed why he hates Islam. It's cuz he's a dry dikk future cuck. And Muslim men aren't. He burningly wants Muslim women to become whores.

He'll be Dale gribble in ten years raising another man's kid unknowingly. All these alt righters are Just no girl getting losers who are pissed about it
:russ:

and then theres this extremist :dead: have you stopped beating your wife yet?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
how does that reconcile with me being a 'secret trumpset republican' :mjlol:
Because you're white, lie constantly, said you're gonna vote republican, and call other races disgusting, say they smell bad while maintaining they're the ones who act privileged.