The Higher Learning Hater's Ball, brought to you by The Cac Mamba

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
How can anybody on thecoli gonna try to ban someone for racism when majority of this board shyts on anybody that isn't Black and a defacto New Black Panther Party member...

The fact that you can get warned for racism on this board is hypocritical as fukk...and makes me chuckle...:mjlol:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
How can anybody on thecoli gonna try to ban someone for racism when majority of this board shyts on anybody that isn't Black and a defacto New Black Panther Party member...

The fact that you can get warned for racism on this board is hypocritical as fukk...and makes me chuckle...:mjlol:

Cac alert

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
When and why was this?
I'm not sure, there was some major beef after the election and some threads were half the posts were getting deleted

I stayed out of it so I don't know what happened exactly but in the end he was burnt out and asked to be banned

Maybe @Serious knows or even probably the star of this thread @the cac mamba or the other cac named poster that got banned recently

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Cac alert

Oh please I ain't a cac...

I just find this board funny...a bunch of nikkas that call White people cac and Black people that don't agree with the c00ns and hope they die...but trying to police "racist speech"...

That's like a bunch of criminals trying to police criminal activity...

That's like a fat person holding a fitness bootcamp...

That's like a person with no style being a stylist...

The motherfukkers that say the most racist and hateful filled shyt on this site are Black...but yall wanna get mad at motherfukkers for saying they find Indians gross....

....:mjlol:...

If nikkas were upheld to same standard that cacs were upheld to...80 percent of thecoli posters would be banned for "racist speech" against White people....:mjlol:

Yall the nikkas that tattled taled to the teacher after yall tried to roast Lil Mikey for not having the latest Power Rangers and Mikey said, "at least I know who my daddy is..."

Dish it out and can't take it...

Last edited:

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
I get that he said "indians are a wack race" and "Indian chicks are disgusting" but honestly that shouldn't earn him a flat-out ban. I won't use the traditional "the brehs on this site are far more racist" excuse either, but let's stay honest here - the vast majority of corporate Indians shyt on Africa, don't hire or respect Blacks, and would ally with any other race against us in the drop of a hat. They also would never jump to our defense and honestly don't give a fukk about us, and even they find their accents and certain other aspects of their culture completely annoying.

Not supporting the hate begets hate mentality but, be honest, would you stop being friends with a breh over his stereotypes over any kind of race or women, provided he was completely honest in his harboring of them? No. Because you probably harbor some too. Once you've lived in these here states long enough, you'll find yourself at one end of specific stereotypes or another over time. It's bad but not completely racist until you voluntarily and involuntarily start acting on 'em, which has been the case here, so by that definition he is a racist. But It's pointless to rebuke, without properly educating, because that just begets more racism and the cycle from perceiving to stereotyping to being a racist endlessly continues.

Let's help the bruh.

Last edited: