The Higher Learning Hater's Ball, brought to you by The Cac Mamba

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why am I a cuck? Because I don't think Indians are a "disgusting race"? :lupe:
nope. because i want you to address this dilemma;

ive watched you tell us for over a year that denying illegal immigration to america is racist. anyone who doesnt support illegals is a racist and a trump supporter

but this is coretta scott king, telling america that illegal immigration is bullshyt that hurts black people

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1502287/coretta1991.pdf

so i want to know where you land on this issue :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine what would happen if he came into contact with a transexual immigrant muslim from India, who had dark skin, spoke with an extremely heavy accent, was a teacher in the public sector, married to a cop & involved in the HRC campign. Oh and never carried cash. :troll:

:huhldup:
:laff:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
nope. because i want you to address this dilemma;

ive watched you tell us for over a year that denying illegal immigration to america is racist. anyone who doesnt support illegals is a racist and a trump supporter

but this is coretta scott king, telling america that illegal immigration is bullshyt that hurts black people

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1502287/coretta1991.pdf

so i want to know where you land on this issue :ehh:

I've told you a million times not all opposition to illegal immigration is racist. However, most of it from white people in the United States is. Based on your history of comments that are bigoted towards non-white people here, I'd put you in the racist category of opposition.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've told you a million times not all opposition to illegal immigration is racist. However, most of it from white people in the United States is. Based on your history of comments that are bigoted towards non-white people here, I'd put you in the racist category of opposition.
:wow: what a bullshyt ass post

you're pretty quick to tell dudes that any opposition to illegal immigration is racist :dead:

but if you say so, its cool to have a problem with illegal immigration :ehh: because its a legal status, not a race

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:wow: what a bullshyt ass post

you're pretty quick to tell dudes that any opposition to illegal immigration is racist :dead:

but if you say so, its cool to have a problem with illegal immigration :ehh: because its a legal status, not a race

Much of it in the United States is. It's not my problem that you can't understand nuance. Given that you think there are "disgusting races" I doubt you have much of an analytical mind anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
This thread still going :dead: and to have it in HL too :dead: :dead: :dead:
Hate on white boys for saying white boy things brehs :gucci:

As much troll like things as he says the coli needs him. I'd be lying to myself if I didn't want other races pov in this forum

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Imagine what would happen if he came into contact with a transexual immigrant muslim from India, who had dark skin, spoke with an extremely heavy accent, was a teacher in the public sector, married to a cop & involved in the HRC campign. Oh and never carried cash.

Cac mamba sees tranny Indian..........