ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So I'm listening to Kendrick's new single "HUMBLE". As a fan of Kendrick's music since Overly Dedicated this is arguably the worst and corniest song he's ever made. Anyway though, I noticed Kendrick is using the Lil Uzi and XXXtentacion, "yeah, aye" flow and using 21 Savage's "huhl up" in the hook...

Still will take you down right on your mama's couch in Polo socks, ayy
This shyt way too crazy, ayy, you do not amaze me, ayy
I blew cool from AC, ayy, Obama just paged me, ayy
I don't fabricate it, ayy, most of y'all be fakin', ayy
I stay modest 'bout it, ayy, she elaborate it, ayy

This that Grey Poupon, that Evian, that TED Talk, ayy

(Hol’ up, bytch) sit down
(Hol’ up lil' bytch, hol’ up lil' bytch) be humble
(Hol' up, bytch) sit down
(Sit down, hol' up, lil’ bytch)
Be humble (bytch)

I'm like bytch, "who is your mans?", ay
Can't keep my dikk in my pants, ay

My bytch don't love me no more, ay
She kick me out I'm like vro, ay

First I drop my top, ayy, then I swerve my coupe, ayy
Counting all these bands, ayy, who the fukk are you? Ayy
Why you walk so cool? Ayy, thousand dollar shoes, ayy
Hunnid on my jewels, ayy, I got all these groupies

I'm just stuntin' on my ex-bytch
I'm just flexin' on my ex-bytch
Hold up, I'm just stuntin' on my ex-bytch
Hold up, I'm just flexin' on my ex-bytch

We seen Drake get dragged through the mud for using the flow on his new album and called a culture vulture but when Kendrick does it we quiet as church mice? :mjpls:

This ain't about Drake or Kendrick though. This about how Kendrick fans view K-Dot as this lyrical savior pro-intellectual, anti-trap. The opposite of these "mumble rappers". Yet, here he is using a mumble rappers flow (Lil Uzi) and rapping over an 808-heavy trap beat from Atlanta producer Mike WiLL Made It. Why them 808's suddenly bump y'all? Why y'all rapping along to that flow? How come an L.A. artist Kendrick can rap over such a beat but if a NY rapper did the same thing they would be biting the South?

:mjpls: under regular circumstances nikkas would be hating but since almighty Kendrick made it we got nikkas like @Wild self praising it when usually it would be the same old "hoes killed hip-hop", "anti-trap", "anti-mumble rap" B.S. you see on this forum everyday.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Guess you like gassed up hoes as a simp. As long as Trap music stay popular, thots will feel gassed up and have power. Kendrick was a wake up call for hoes and fatherless simps that live in an era where IG thots with fake body parts feel entitled.

Kill off these simp ass trap artists, and hoes BE HUMBLE again. :lolbron:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Guess you like gassed up hoes as a simp. As long as Trap music stay popular, thots will feel gassed up and have power. Kendrick was a wake up call for hoes and fatherless simps that live in an era where IG thots with fake body parts feel entitled.

Kill off these simp ass trap artists, and hoes BE HUMBLE again. :lolbron:
Why you saying this because Kendrick rapped about some ass with stretch marks? :lolbron:

How you feel about Kendrick using mumble rappers flows and rapping over trap beats. :mjpls:

I thought you hated that type of shyt :mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why you saying this because Kendrick rapped about some ass with stretch marks? :lolbron:

How you feel about Kendrick using mumble rappers flows and rapping over trap beats. :mjpls:

I thought you hated that type of shyt :mjpls:

So you like gassed up IG thots with fake asses and caked up makeup.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So I'm listening to Kendrick's new single "HUMBLE". As a fan of Kendrick's music since Overly Dedicated this is arguably the worst and corniest song he's ever made. Anyway tho, I noticed Kendrick is using the Lil Uzi and XXXtentacion, "yeah, aye" flow and using 21 Savage's "huhl up" in the hook...

This ain't about Drake though. This about how Kendrick fans view K-Dot as this lyrical savior pro-intellectual, anti-trap. The opposite of these "mumble rappers". Yet, here he is using a mumble rappers flow (Lil Uzi) and rapping over an 808-heavy trap beat from Atlanta producer Mike WiLL Made It. Why them 808's suddenly bump y'all? How come an L.A. artist Kendrick can rap over such a beat but if a NY rapper did the same thing they would be biting the South?

:mjpls: under regular circumstances nikkas would be hating but since almighty Kendrick made it we got nikkas like @Wild self praising it when usually it would be the same old "hoes killed hip-hop", "anti-trap", "anti-mumble rap" B.S. you see on this forum everyday.

He was obviously parodying them you fukking moron.

How in the fukk are you comparing that to somebody re-making someone else's song and slapping their name on it?

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
OP is clearly NEW to Kendrick. Kendrick ALWAYS rapped like this you goofy. He always used trap sound and would rap ignorant. I.e

I actually prefer this Kendrick that doesn't take himself seriously.

Nikka no I heard Michael Jordan, fukked with that track heavy a classic Weezy flip as well. Michael Jordan sound wise sticks out on OD much different from the rest of the tape. I've been listening to Kendrick since he was doing Empire State of Mind covers in '09. :camby:

Kendrick using the trap sound is not typical stop fronting and I like how you ignored him using the XXX and Uzi flow Drake was killed over, him using the style of mumble rappers who get accused of killing hip-hop. Watch this B.S. get a bunch of daps too c'mon. Be smart son.

Last edited: