xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"He's clearly PARODYING THEM :flabbynsick:"
OP kinda reaching with the 21 savage shyt, but its fr jokes how yall old nikkas
full

when your favorite artists participate in blatant wave riding. Not even like there's anything wrong with it because the Uzi flow has been used by every nikka and they mama since he came out. But call a spade a spade damn, yall cant be objective when its someone your rock with

And this is always the copout

"He's just parodying them, you don't understand"

Smh

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lupe literally made a whole album parodying current hiphop and I didn't see some of yall go nearly as hard for that :mjpls:

Waves on the way :mjgrin:
shyt bruh some of the same nikkas who said DROGAS light was trash is now today saying Humble was a great song:mjlol:

its amazing how this marketing of kendrick and people falling for the propaganda has worked so well. that people think no matter what KDOT do its quality.

this nikka can record a album of him talking to himself and nikkas will give it 4.5:heh:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Kendrick trash tho
And not in the same level as Drake
So no one cares about Kendrick to really give a shyt

Sad as it is this is really the OPs point....Be Humble is not all that....bit it is a cool little Anthem....and the song has substance...for that alone the song is dope....

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@ISO you one of my favorite booth posters you re better than this
Nah breh nothing wrong with this thread. Its the truth. I hate hating ass :flabbynsick:, anti-trap, anti-modern hip-hop brigade on this forum that happens to make up a big amount of Kendrick fans on this forum.

These nikkas are straight hypocrites and won't even admit that Kendrick used this flow, first it was this flow been around for 10+ years with no receipts and now they talking about he was mocking them. It ain't even that serious. :mjlol:
"He's clearly PARODYING THEM :flabbynsick:"
OP kinda reaching with the 21 savage shyt, but its fr jokes how yall old nikkas
full

when your favorite artists participate in blatant wave riding. Not even like there's anything wrong with it because the Uzi flow has been used by every nikka and they mama since he came out. But call a spade a spade damn, yall cant be objective when its someone your rock with
You get it, salute breh :salute: