The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 144 - How Bizarre

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven’t listened yet so I might be completely wrong without hearing the context but if we’re talking just rap bars/friendly competition I’d probably guess Lupe, joe been trying to have a bar off for years and probably the feature he wants the most along with Jay.

Edit: yeah it doesn’t sound like it’s him given the context lol

The way Joe was talking is sounds like they wanted the smoke. I aint seen nothing from Lupe about killin Joe on some rap shyt just street fighter.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Joe was talking is sounds like they wanted the smoke. I aint seen nothing from Lupe about killin Joe on some rap shyt just street fighter.
Nah he’s always wanted him on a beat and they’ve always joked about the other being scared to hop on a beat together, it was him and Jada but he finally got Jada on ALL

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
ahwg.gif

:mjlol: @ "How Bizzare" playing in the background.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i haven’t listened yet so I might be completely wrong without hearing the context but if we’re talking just rap bars/friendly competition I’d probably guess Lupe, joe been trying to have a bar off for years and probably the feature he wants the most along with Jay.

Edit: yeah it doesn’t sound like it’s him given the context lol
I remember back when Joe was on twitter talking about making an album/collabing with cats, he was getting fan response on who he should reach out (cats like Zero, Hopsin chopped it up with him online and were down), when Lu was brought up Joe gave a discount ' uh no' like Lu was some type of clown or something. Fake Budden at it again :francis:

This before slaughterhouse was formed.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back when Joe was on twitter talking about making an album/collabing with cats, he was getting fan response on who he should reach out (cats like Zero, Hopsin chopped it up with him online and were down), when Lu was brought up Joe gave a discount ' uh no' like Lu was some type of clown or something. Fake Budden at it again :francis:

This before slaughterhouse was formed.
I don’t remember that but I do remember he had some crazy dope features in the works for that Feature Presentation Project.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I been listening a few minutes at a time at work.
So far what Joe is saying makes sense about him not thinking the verse was directed to him.
What I don't hear him responding to is 50 cent's comments to Joe.
Does he mention 50 at all, because 50 jumping in on Joe kind of makes his theory unravel a bit.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I been listening a few minutes at a time at work.
So far what Joe is saying makes sense about him not thinking the verse was directed to him.
What I don't hear him responding to is 50 cent's comments to Joe.
Does he mention 50 at all, because 50 jumping in on Joe kind of makes his theory unravel a bit.

no mention of fif

He did, he said 50 is promoting a movie.

Anybody that took that serious is an idiot :laugh: