The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 144 - How Bizarre

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Someone that has a relationship with Budden asked who do people think he's talking about and people responded with Bizarre & Eminem:snoop: Like people really don't be listening lmao.

My guess is that it's someone that has recently hit the scene. Mal may have even played their joint as a sleeper at some point.
Does he mention 50 at all, because 50 jumping in on Joe kind of makes his theory unravel a bit.
He downplays it as 50 just promoting the movie and not really having a dog in the fight.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Someone that has a relationship with Budden asked who do people think he's talking about and people responded with Bizarre & Eminem:snoop: Like people really don't be listening lmao.

My guess is that it's someone that has recently hit the scene. Mal may have even played their joint as a sleeper at some point.

He downplays it as 50 just promoting the movie and not really having a dog in the fight.

Who joe trying to battle?

I put coli cash this mystery person being Conway :laugh:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i'm wondering who he wants to diss :jbhmm:ain't he suppose to go at Eminem for that jab he just gave him?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
i'm wondering who he wants to diss :jbhmm:ain't he suppose to go at Eminem for that jab he just gave him?

It’s lupe

He kinda mentions it at the very end of the podcast when he plays “mural”

“Say candy man lupe, say it...see if he appears...stop tweeting..you know candy man wants that mural smoke”

Joe the goat troll :mjlol:

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I think it's that Conway dude too if u listen he was like Mal think he nice. Mal always had them dudes as sleeper picks never heard Joe say nothing nice about him. With the tweet from that dude a cpl weeks ago. It's him.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s lupe

He kinda mentions it at the very end of the podcast when he plays “mural”

“Stop tweeting my nikka”
“I want that mural smoke”

Joe the goat troll :mjlol:

I think it's that Conway dude too if u listen he was like Mal think he nice. Mal always had them dudes as sleeper picks never heard Joe say nothing nice about him. With the tweet from that dude a cpl weeks ago. It's him.

now that's interesting, guess we will have to wait to find out.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
He did, he said 50 is promoting a movie.

Anybody that took that serious is an idiot :laugh:
Good cause that would have made 50 look whack as hell to me if that shot was for Joe.
I haven't heard the whole podcast and didn't keep up with the back and forth between joe and bizarre in detail.
I just know Bizarre jumped out the window and started trying to speak up for EM.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t remember that but I do remember he had some crazy dope features in the works for that Feature Presentation Project.
Maybe that was it, what timeline was that? Im sure the thread for what im talking about is on here somewhere.