Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain this to me? Kevin Porter Jr. is better than him? I feel like Wall is the most talented player on the Rockets, and is being paid max money to sit and cheerlead. shyt seems weird as fukk.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
it's not about who's better. its that his timeline doesn't fit the teams timeline. they have no incentive to play him when they won't be competing for at least the next 3-4 years minimum
And if he gets injured there's no way in hell they can trade him.

EDIT: @Icepick Isaacs beat me to it.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last Wall stan on the planet. The last of an extinct breed. Let him get in his last words before he has to go.

:mjcry:
Look. I get he was chucking too much last season, but the whole thing was chaos after the Harden drama and Wood's injury. I done seen Westbrook end potential dynasties with low IQ play and nikkas will act like he's a great player instead of a high motor mental midget. Wall is being railroaded. He's still fast, still can defend. He's just surrounded by amateurs, which is the last thing he needed. Does Houston think they have generational talents that just need development? I don't get it.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look. I get he was chucking too much last season, but the whole thing was chaos after the Harden drama and Wood's injury. I done seen Westbrook end potential dynasties with low IQ play and nikkas will act like he's a great player instead of a high motor mental midget. Wall is being railroaded. He's still fast, still can defend. He's just surrounded by amateurs, which is the last thing he needed. Does Houston think they have generational talents that just need development? I don't get it.

Which team could use Wall while having the assets to trade for him?

maybe wall needs to be more likeable and have people vouch for him like Westbrook does :mjgrin:

Daps
Let it all out, my g.

:mjcry:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

John Wall is an aging chucker, on a bad contact, who has questionable health. Westbrrok is different because the past3 teams hes been on, he was a piece to compliment a superstar. Had James stayed, The Rockets would see him Wall as a investment.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:mjlol: