The Just mercy movie reconfirms In my mind why white women are dangerous

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

So I watch this Just Mercy movie review yesterday on the Double toasted movie review YouTube channel. About 5 minutes into the he gets into the capital murder case of the main character.

Supposedly in real life character played by Jamie Foxx caused a stir in his Alabama town because he flaunted the fact that he like to have sex with white women.:francis:
This led to him being tried and convicted (railroaded) for murder of a woman he had never even seen before. The way the reviewer the describes the Alabama court system you'd think that this was horror movie. I haven't seen the movie yet and the review contains spoilers.

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
"they" won't care so long as they get their "pawgs" there was an experiment done once where you have a boiling cauldron and if you drop in the c00n, he will jump right out. but if you place the c00n into the cauldron and begin to heat it slowly, then he will stay in there and boil to death over time. this is what happens to these fakkits in interracial relationships. it's a slow death.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
"they" won't care so long as they get their "pawgs" there was an experiment done once where you have a boiling cauldron and if you drop in the c00n, he will jump right out. but if you place the c00n into the cauldron and begin to heat it slowly, then he will stay in there and boil to death over time. this is what happens to these fakkits in interracial relationships. it's a slow death.
:ohhh:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

So I watch this Just Mercy movie review yesterday on the Double toasted movie review YouTube channel. About 5 minutes into the he gets into the capital murder case of the main character.

Supposedly in real life character played by Jamie Foxx cause a stir in his Alabama town because he flaunted the fact that he like to have sex with white women.:francis:
This led to him being tried and convicted (railroaded) for murder of a woman he had never even had seen before. The way the reviewer the describes the Alabama court system you'd think that this was horror movie. I haven't seen the movie yet and the review contains spoilers.

Double toasted dude is married to a white woman :dahell:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm not scared of coochie. I can love a woman from Senegal the same as I can love a woman from Seoul or Sweden. I prefer to be with a black American woman, but what I look like turning down Susie when Shaniq ain't acting right bleaching her hair and talking reckless about me on social media.