The Just mercy movie reconfirms In my mind why white women are dangerous

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

So I watch this Just Mercy movie review yesterday on the Double toasted movie review YouTube channel. About 5 minutes into the he gets into the capital murder case of the main character.

Supposedly in real life character played by Jamie Foxx caused a stir in his Alabama town because he flaunted the fact that he like to have sex with white women.:francis:
This led to him being tried and convicted (railroaded) for murder of a woman he had never even had seen before. The way the reviewer the describes the Alabama court system you'd think that this was horror movie. I haven't seen the movie yet and the review contains spoilers.

That’s what that movie is about? I had no desire to see it, tbh, it just looked really typical and sick of those types of movies. But I thought it was about something else for some reason.
I’m confused, because in the preview Jaime Fox son was black and there was a black mom that I thought was his wife too.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
"they" won't care so long as they get their "pawgs" there was an experiment done once where you have a boiling cauldron and if you drop in the c00n, he will jump right out. but if you place the c00n into the cauldron and begin to heat it slowly, then he will stay in there and boil to death over time. this is what happens to these fakkits in interracial relationships. it's a slow death.

:picard:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
That’s what that movie is about? I had no desire to see it, tbh, it just looked really typical and sick of those types of movies. But I thought it was about something else for some reason.
I’m confused, because in the preview Jaime Fox son was black and there was a black mom that I thought was his wife too.

The movie is about the innocence project in Alabama that is about getting people off wrongly convicted death row prisoners.

A lot people are on death row for the most flimsy reason you can imagine. One dude got a death row sentence because judge said he "looked guilty".

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
The nikkas who are against IR relationships spend just as much time thinking about white women as the pawgers.

Y'all both scare me

It’s not the thought, but the action that counts. I’m a man, so a fine woman is a fine woman. I’m not blind or gay.

But, true to my upbringing, I’ve always loved Black women and resolved a long time ago to have no intimacy at all with the crakkka. So there’s a discipline to it.

Daps
the courts are a horror system. not only for esoteric and racial reasons, but also because normal people have no clue what tf is going on and dont seem to care! this is why i always try to spread knowledge on legal topics but people just want to meme and dap fish and repeat what sounds good and its fukking mind blowing :snoop:

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
White women are not dangerous. They are just like any other woman.

I see a lot of losers and undercover cacs in this thread. No hetrosexual black man is gonna turn down any attractive woman based on skin color. If a good looking woman is interested then I'm hitting. PERIOD.

Did you not watch the movie review?

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
White women are not dangerous. They are just like any other woman.

I see a lot of losers and undercover cacs in this thread. No hetrosexual black man is gonna turn down any attractive woman based on skin color. If a good looking woman is interested then I'm hitting. PERIOD.

What about the threat of being crossed into prison of murdered by a white supremacist for dating a white women?

What about Nuance practice of racism by these white women? Is it really worth it?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It’s not the thought, but the action that counts. I’m a man, so a fine woman is a fine woman. I’m not blind or gay.

But, true to my upbringing, I’ve always loved Black women and resolved a long time ago to have no intimacy at all with the crakkka. So there’s a discipline to it.
it is a big mountain to climb because they bringing they privilege to the relationship, that aint real nor attractive

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine letting fear of some random peckerwood dictate who you can fukk. I have no interest in dating a white woman but people gotta live and let live. That d1ck policing aint the wave.