The L.O.X. performing on Nickelodeon

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"nikkalodeon" :mjlol: :dead:

I swear, Nickelodeon back then and Nickelodeon now are like two completely different channels. Everything about it was authentic and cool. All That is the perfect way to figure it out because they had real stars come there to perform. They were really tapped into pop culture back then.

I wish they hadn't brought the show back because you once again have a perfect way to figure out how cool Nickelodeon is now. Just a bunch of nobodies come to perform on All That. :mjcry:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet

I swear, Nickelodeon back then and Nickelodeon now are like two completely different channels. Everything about it was authentic and cool. All That is the perfect way to figure it out because they had real stars come there to perform. They were really tapped into pop culture back then.
looking back damn near everything was like that.

We didnt know we were in the prime of so many movements.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

I wish they hadn't brought the show back because you once again have a perfect way to figure out how cool Nickelodeon is now. Just a bunch of nobodies come to perform on All That. :mjcry:
Its crazy how now we supposed to be woke to black culture shyt but when you see it displayed it all seems fake compared to what we had in the 90s. From the music, to the shows, and fashion. Like alot of the displays of blackness now feels soulless compared to the 90s. Like the tvs shows supposedly written by black folks or mostly black casts feel like watered down versions of blackness compared to shyt like Martin, Fresh Prince, Different World, etc.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Its crazy how now we supposed to be woke to black culture shyt but when you see it displayed it all seems fake compared to what we had in the 90s. From the music, to the shows, and fashion. Like alot of the displays of blackness now feels soulless compared to the 90s. Like the tvs shows supposedly written by black folks or mostly black casts feel like watered down versions of blackness compared to shyt like Martin, Fresh Prince, Different World, etc.
All this! It’s like they try too hard now when all you have to do is be you.