The Latino Flight to Whiteness

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The ad hominems and tangents in this thread are hilarious

Nobody is addressing the political and geopolitical ramifications of the article

Because there is only one logical conclusion from the facts in the article which is that black people are making a mistake carrying water on immigration issues

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
save me from the republicans? you got jokes. in less than 10 years i'll be living in a majority black country and only visiting america to check up on my rental unit(s) and buy shyt for cheaper than i would at home. you'll still be trying to figure out how you can convince the republicans that you'e one of the good ones you ole uncle ruckus ass nikka.

maybe, but not to my face. well they did kinda look down on me when i was getting a new roof a few years ago and they were up there sweating their asses off in the broiling heat and i was down on the ground watching. they weren't looking down when i was getting a new irrigation system though. they're saving me money. so they can look down when they get in their car or home all they want because it has no impact on me, like a maid or butler looking down on the master of the house, it means nothing.

this post is problematic on a few different levels

first of all, "less than 10years"? lol, in other words, its just a dream

its all good that you hired some mestizos and that you are planning on leaving the country

but overall you are avoiding the real issue that black history and black political power is being used to enable an invasion of people
that practice white supremacy into america

your post just begs the question of why you are so adamant on having more immigrants if your plan is to leave america, all you did was you just explain why nobody should take anything you say seriously on the topic of immigration

good luck on your endeavors outside of america